BREAKING: LEBRON chooses Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey did you guys here about the new Lebron james version of the iPhone? Ya it only vibrates when you get a call because it has no ring..

HIYO

They were playing to the crowd the same way a team that has won an NBA championship plays to a crowd and the same way a new coach or....in this case a new franchise players come in and they came to Miami to do one thing...win CHAMPIONSHIPS. Not have the best record in the league, not to have the most players in the All-Star game....but to win it all as many times as possible. Which is exactly what ANY crowd would want to hear from their franchise players. This is nothing new stated by incoming players to a franchise that wants to win.

Exactly. And THAT'S why eveyone took him seriously. ;)

Sandra

When Lebron talked about all the championships the crowd cheered wildly, they didn't laugh. Apparently I'm not the only one who took him seriously. ;)

Sandra

Cleveland took him seriously when he promised to bring a Championship here. He never fullfilled that promise though. Instead he ran away to play on someone else's team. Back-to-back league MVP's don't do that. He clearly doesn't have the make-up to be considered among the greats. At one time I thought it was a possibility, but the way this whole ordeal is playing out, I have to agree with Charles Barkley....

"He'll never be Jordan," Barkley told 790 the Ticket in Miami earlier in the week. "This clearly takes him out of the conversation. He can win as much as he wants to.

"There would have been something honorable about staying in Cleveland and trying to win it as 'The Man' ... LeBron, if he would've in Cleveland, and if he could've got a championship there, it would have been over the top for his legacy, just one in Cleveland. No matter how many he wins in Miami, it clearly is Dwyane Wade's team."

AMAZING article by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo sports. Pretty much states what I thought, he was not sure what team he was going...but he was DEFINATELY not coming back to Cleveland. But HOW it got to this decision, the story is AMAZING and goes to show you how influencial friends can be and how Riley is a NBA excutive GANGSTER!!!

This line in the story says it ALL...

WOW!

Inside look at LeBron's free-agent coup - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

I read that over the weekend. ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON ARTICLE!

It's long, but completely worth the read for those that really want to know of the inner workings of who LeBron really is. Wow is right!

Cleveland took him seriously when he promised to bring a Championship here. He never fullfilled that promise though. Instead he ran away to play on someone else's team. Back-to-back league MVP's don't do that. He clearly doesn't have the make-up to be considered among the greats. At one time I thought it was a possibility, but the way this whole ordeal is playing out, I have to agree with Charles Barkley....

And those comments by Charles, I would agree with....it WOULD HAVE been more honorable to stay and would have made him bigger than life if he would have stayed and won a championship for Cleveland. But he did also mention that he would not have left....he flat out lied because he demanded a trade out of Philly in the ugliest way to the point of being an a complete a$$ho**....which as a player, was NOT very hard for him to do. IF he would have been a free agent, he would have bolted faster than you can say "west coast".

I read that over the weekend. ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON ARTICLE!

It's long, but completely worth the read for those that really want to know of the inner workings of who LeBron really is. Wow is right!

HD, do agree that it was not so much that he knew he was going to Miami, but more about he KNEW he was not coming back to Cleveland?

The Original #23 speaks on the former #23....

"There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry, called up Magic and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team,' " Jordan said after playing in a celebrity golf tournament in Nevada.

Well said your Airness. Well said.

The Original #23 speaks on the former #23....

Well said your Airness. Well said.

Because he had very few friends. Hung out with NO ONE during the off season, it is a much different NBA than when he played...which he ALSO SAID!;)

"But that's ... things are different. I can't say that's a bad thing. It's an opportunity these kids have today. In all honesty, I was trying to beat those guys."

Yep. That's what I got out of it. Sounds like Benedict James' mind was made up.
yeah i agree. in the last play off game when he was itching to get his cavs jersey off did look weird and awful at the time. some folks suspected it meant something bad. they were right. his body language was very negative in the last two games of that series .he was already gone..........

Half of LeBenedict's new contract already spent.....

Pat McManamon from NBA Fanhouse reports that LeBron James about to spend $49.5 million on a home in Coral Gables, Florida.

The home is the most expensive in Coral Gables, according to Life & Style, and features:

• eight bedrooms and 11 bathrooms;

• 880 feet of waterfront;

• a master suite with a full gym;

• a private guest suite with its own tennis court and courtyard on an acre of land.

• a 150-foot dock

Taxes are about $1 million per year, with an additional $150,000 price tag for utilities.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/07/17/report-lebron-james-to-spend-49-5-million-on-coral-gables-home/2

Pat McManamon from NBA Fanhouse reports that LeBron James about to spend $49.5 million on a home in Coral Gables, Florida.

The home is the most expensive in Coral Gables, according to Life & Style, and features:

• a private guest suite with its own tennis court and courtyard on an acre of land.

• a 150-foot dock

Taxes are about $1 million per year, with an additional $150,000 price tag for utilities.

Report: LeBron James to Spend $49.5 Million on Coral Gables Home -- NBA FanHouse

Taxes??? :D

Sandra

• a 150-foot dock

Report: LeBron James to Spend $49.5 Million on Coral Gables Home -- NBA FanHouse
looks like i got a new neighbor :eek::D

State taxes chick....state taxes! AND that same house came out cheaper....than is NYC or the west coast.;)

IF you plan on making fun of someone's statements...at least get the point right....my goodness....:rolleyes:

Oh OK Florida state taxes I get it now.

Sandra

Miami just secured 3 of the top 10 players in the NBA on one team, yet Dwayne Wade is already making excuses on how his team is NOT the team to beat next year. Really D-Wade?
geez get over it. Most simulations still have them at a 35% chance. The Lakers are still the team to Beat. They have the horses and have proven they can play together. Miami has not proven anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts