BREAKING: LEBRON chooses Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Dawg 23

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 13, 2008
Northfield, MN
Yep. That SI author nailed it. Great article and perfectly accurate!

Agreed. This is turning into a big circus. There is no player worth this. Now if ESPN is smart they increase the cost for Ad's to be very high during the last 30 minutes and increase it more for the last 15.

Although they may have an announcement at the 30 minute mark and allow 30 to analyze the garbage out of it.

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
heard this morning bron bron was going to the knicks. then dan patrick reported on his show this morning that the bron a thon won't be held in cleveland.

this, my friends, is why i now hate the nba.

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
heard this morning bron bron was going to the knicks. then dan patrick reported on his show this morning that the bron a thon won't be held in cleveland.

Chad Ocho Cinco, Brett Favre and A-Rod tell me that drama queens aren't limited to any one sport.

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003

Announcement will apparently be made in Greenwich Connecticut. Take from that what you will. NY media is sounding optimistic again but they have been reporting all kinds of things ona ll this.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 19, 2008
Announcement will apparently be made in Greenwich Connecticut. Take from that what you will. NY media is sounding optimistic again but they have been reporting all kinds of things ona ll this.
This means LeBron is signing with the WWE:D

I liked ESPN's bashing of this though, surprised they did it. Did you know that all MJ did to announce his return was fa:mad:dunno what this is) the words "I'm back" to the media? Why can't LeBron just put on Twitter "City name here" and leave it at that.

Bosh and Wade also made LeBron's decision meaningless

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA
I think LeBron has handled it perfectly. Forcing teams to put up or shut up. Miami is serious about this, I hope he goes there. Negotiations with free agents started July 1st didnt it?http://www.insidehoops.com/free-agents.shtml

heaven forbid he take a whole week to decide his future. Just what the heck do you want from the man? If there was too much talk about it before July 1 then blame the media outlets not LeBron. He wasnt allowed to negotiate until now.

Last edited:

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
I think LeBron has handled it perfectly. Forcing teams to put up or shut up. Miami is serious about this, I hope he goes there. Negotiations with free agents started July 1st didnt it?NBA Free Agents - 2010 NBA free agents - InsideHoops.com

heaven forbid he take a whole week to decide his future. Just what the heck do you want from the man? If there was too much talk about it before July 1 then blame the media outlets not LeBron. He wasnt allowed to negotiate until now.

Could it be that he missed being recruited in high school by colleges and he is trying to make up for it?

Davedirectv

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 24, 2009
In the Van.
I have an idea, how about he sets up a table, puts the different teams hats on a table. Waves his hand over each one in suspense, and then....chooses....a team!

Oh wait. Isn't that what they do in high school?

Should we really watch an Episode of As Lebron's World Turns? Is that what the NBA players have come to these days, soap opera type drama to drum up entertainment and excitement over the sport?

btharner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 2, 2007
Just another sad episode of the cult of celebrity that runs rampant through our nation.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
This means LeBron is signing with the WWE:D

I liked ESPN's bashing of this though, surprised they did it. Did you know that all MJ did to announce his return was fa:mad:dunno what this is) the words "I'm back" to the media? Why can't LeBron just put on Twitter "City name here" and leave it at that.

Bosh and Wade also made LeBron's decision meaningless

These days not much of a diffrence between WWE/NBA

cjwct

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 2, 2006
Glastonbury, CT
I have an idea, how about he sets up a table, puts the different teams hats on a table. Waves his hand over each one in suspense, and then....chooses....a team!

Should we really watch an Episode of As Lebron's World Turns? Is that what the NBA players have come to these days, soap opera type drama to drum up entertainment and excitement over the sport?

2 things:
1. just announced he will make the decision within first 10 minutes of the hour

2. regardless of the motivation for this televised show, the proceeds are going to the boys and girls club of America and as an educator I could not be happier to see the millions this will make in advertising be donated to them!

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country

If ya think about it,all these players grew up in the "Reality Show " world, why would you expect anything different ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts