Coolsat Blind Scan Issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.
sidekick said:
Well, I certainly hope it works, as I would certainly hate to lose the imbedded sats that came with the receiver.

You won't lose the sats that came with the receiver-only ones you added. You will lose channels you scanned in. In other words when you reset it will look like it did out of the box.

Well, I deleted the AMC-9 TP that I added (Direcway at 12060) and the blind scan problem is gone. Any input as to why this might have happened would be enlightening.

sidekick said:
Well, I deleted the AMC-9 TP that I added (Direcway at 12060) and the blind scan problem is gone. Any input as to why this might have happened would be enlightening.

You lucky dog! (pun intended) :)

I would not worry about it too much. A few of the FTA receivers seem to require a reset or a deleted TP now and then-they are not without bugs it seems. But it's really nothing to be concerned about and now you know how to fix the problem if it occurs again.

I would add that the Directway TPs seem to cause problems for some reason.

sidekick said:

This is a common occurence when blind scanning. You will learn to spot it and handle accordingly. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)