Danger 4096 found turned back on.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
try to tune 602 @ w5. see if it maps x4 for you. it updated my incorrect x4 maps.

crackt out,.

Got the X4, got the music channels on-screen no problem. Its not too late! Thank you so much. Do I now "delete" the W-5 tile as if it never existed? Or, can it be left referencing the same coordinates as the X-4? I don't care, I guess because I can always tell the 922 to go to "X4" for any FTA on that satellite's position. Just don't want the 922 confused if two satellites reference one location. Looking at the only (published) FTA for W-5, it looks like deletion would not be an issue either way.

RE: Battery replacement! It's a piece of cake! I'm not an electronics guy nor can I solder worth a crap but I changed mine out in the 920 and also in the DC2 module so it can't be but so difficult and BTW, those batteries I removed were STILL GOOD!

I got the batteries for mine at the local ratshack.

im tryin with this convertion but im not gettin the EMM to move from '0', i sent a few rehits already.

how long does it normally take?
I called Skyvision yesterday (after waiting several minutes) and it only took coupla minutes to get the rehit I need. The new EMM kicked right in.
Right now I am parked on G4 until I hear from Tvropro about the situation.

I am still running 4096 version, and have left the satellite parked on GB, C3, C4, and (non-DCII) W7. My trip counter was on 747 since last November and hadn't moved since then, a few days ago I uploaded memory from the IRD, which causes me to hard reboot it, trip counter is at 0 now, and hasn't moved. I have been to C3 showtime fp, W5, GB, G1, G9, C3, C4, T4, M5 DCII services, and have taken -0- hits. My clock did change on the mexican satellite, but corrected itself at G9 (Wealth). I am not saying Motorola is not sending out hits, but has anyone on 4096 received any hits since 4 January?

I'm trying to map in W5. Went to Skyvision and followed instructions posted to map W5. Unplugged receiver while on G1-3, waited 20 seconds and plugged back in. Trip Counter is setting at 0 and channels show 4562.

Is the 4069 stream still up? Have I done something wrong?

since i posted this i was reactivatin and rehittin the receiver because it was just stuck at '0'. . .

then my trip startin movin from 0 and its now at 127, the guide is working but no channels but the DMX ones are workin, not even the ones i subbed too.

my channel number has not yet moved.

I'm parked on G1-3 hoping to map in W5. Been there 20 minutes and no change. Earlier, I unplugged the receiver and after warm up finished, checked 67781 and found after reset emm4160 even though I had done 67780 prior to unplugging 922. Is that normal?

Is the stream still up for 4096?

Mr GreenGuy

After we converted, it took a good hour for the channels to show up in the guide. Hope the info helps

I am still running 4096 version, and have left the satellite parked on GB, C3, C4, and (non-DCII) W7. My trip counter was on 747 since last November and hadn't moved since then, a few days ago I uploaded memory from the IRD, which causes me to hard reboot it, trip counter is at 0 now, and hasn't moved. I have been to C3 showtime fp, W5, GB, G1, G9, C3, C4, T4, M5 DCII services, and have taken -0- hits. My clock did change on the mexican satellite, but corrected itself at G9 (Wealth). I am not saying Motorola is not sending out hits, but has anyone on 4096 received any hits since 4 January?

I haven't taken any hits but since 4096 came back up I've been out of the active stream.

BTW thanks for the files via e-mail I have archived them on the hard drive.

There has been a lot of mis-information out there way before the conversion ever started. I remember how many people said to move the 922 out of the stream before 1/4/11, or disconnect C-band cable and other ideas too. I kept my current 922 out of the stream because that is what people were telling us to do.

It turns out that was not good advice. I don't have W5 mapped into the receiver at this point as I relied on the advice of others. Now, when I ask for help for mapping W5, no one responds.

All I'm asking for is just a little help. If the members here don't know how to help or don't have an answer, then what would be wrong with just saying I don't have an answer for you. At least I would know that someone is listening.

To be fare, I have asked this question in one way or another several times on this subject over the last five days, and one person respond with his thoughts and it didn't help. That is not a good track record for such a great site.

There has been a lot of mis-information out there way before the conversion ever started. I remember how many people said to move the 922 out of the stream before 1/4/11, or disconnect C-band cable and other ideas too. I kept my current 922 out of the stream because that is what people were telling us to do.

It turns out that was not good advice. I don't have W5 mapped into the receiver at this point as I relied on the advice of others. Now, when I ask for help for mapping W5, no one responds.

All I'm asking for is just a little help. If the members here don't know how to help or don't have an answer, then what would be wrong with just saying I don't have an answer for you. At least I would know that someone is listening.

To be fare, I have asked this question in one way or another several times on this subject over the last five days, and one person respond with his thoughts and it didn't help. That is not a good track record for such a great site.
What IRD model do you have and what is the problem?? Mine too was out of the stream from 12/30 or so to 1/4, I received no hits since November, I had W5 an X4 mapped in before and since then, nothing has changed, are you saying you lost W5 sat tile over the transitional period because you pulled the coax off your box???

I kept my system out of the stream.
I did this AFTER I made sure I had my full set of sat tiles, including the new X4. I believe that this was stressed by tvropro and others.... to be sure you had W5 and X4 before the Moto shutdown, and deciding to stay out of the stream. The old Moto stream is up right now, but I do not know if you can get an updated set of maps from it or not.

I will do this again. I have a Mororola DSR922. Has been out of the stream for four years. I'm using it because after a power failure on the 4th of Jan, 2011, lost my subscribed receiver to a dead battery. The replacement 922 could have been in the stream if people hadn't suggested keeping receivers safe and park them on safe sats or disconnect them from the stream. Who knew!

There is not any W5 sat on this replacement receiver. But it has a new battery and good ID. Try conversion on it and found X4 but no W5. W4 only has three channels and none of them are the channels needed to follow anyone's suggestions.

If the 4096 stream is back up, I'm hoping to find it and maybe load W5 so that I can get on track with all the new steps.

Again, is the 4096 stream still up right now or not? I can't find it and need help or other ideas.

Thanks.

Hi Eurosport,

If the stream is up right now, where can it be found? Over the last three hours I have parked on G1 C3 P9 P5 and GO and have DCII green light on each one, but nothing. Where's the stream?

Thanks for responding.

I'm confused. Still & always.
If I recall, I read several posts on the 4th after the 4096 stream was shut off where people clearing their EMM provider to set at 0. Then after receiving the new 4160 stream, were moving their dish around, & would loose the 4160 & get the 4096 stream back. This after the 4096 stream was gone. I did the preliminary set up prior to the 4th & disconnected my LNB & was going to wait a few days to finish the conversion, but like so many others, I learned that my EMM provider still says 4096 & for the time being, still receiving the Denver pack. So I never received the kill. So is the 4096 stream really back, or is it ghosting somehow? I've been watching W1 all morning with no issues & now watching W5 625.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts