DISH Drops AMC Networks (AMC Back on DISH channel 131)

well 4 years of legal mess have finally ended with a resolution with Dish getting one dispute ending at 3 and a half to 4 months, and one that lasted 2 years and 4 months. no word yet on if MSG and MSG plus returning, if they do return as well on Nov 1. then that means that dispute lasted 2 years and one month. it's good that they resolved this AMC network dispute/VOOM lawsuit. now to the next legal issue to resolve, and that's the Dish/Disney lawsuit and the dispute said lawsuit has caused.

well 4 years of legal mess have finally ended with a resolution with Dish getting one dispute ending at 3 and a half to 4 months, and one that lasted 2 years and 4 months. no word yet on if MSG and MSG plus returning, if they do return as well on Nov 1. then that means that dispute lasted 2 years and one month. it's good that they resolved this AMC network dispute/VOOM lawsuit. now to the next legal issue to resolve, and that's the Dish/Disney lawsuit and the dispute said lawsuit has caused.

Don't forget the ptat (autohop) case.

I'm going to stop short of Dish coming out well because on no planet was Voom getting a Billion anything. But it's fair to say except for some upset customers Dish made a great decision. By not carrying any of the Rainbow/AMC that became a bargaining tool. I did not think FUSE was coming back so Dish while now carrying a few stations they did not really want to (meaning we or fuse etc) manages to get a somewhat favorable monetary outcome and can boast having all those channels in the lineup. I also see Dish was given some data spectrum in the deal...interesting

Last edited:
Per Dish Networks FB page, AMC is going to be enjoyed by all of its customers so its got to be a Free Preview for all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)