DISH Drops AMC Networks (AMC Back on DISH channel 131)

Does anyone know if Dish will add more AMC on demand content? Trying to figure out how to watch the past season of Breaking Bad.

No idea,so far only TWD has been added.Not sure if that's an AMC decision or a Dish decision.I wish they would add HOW and BB so those that missed them would have a chance to catch up.Or in some cases watch again.

... I'm paying 60+ a month for the standard 6 meg offering from comcast .. that's not affordable, when people living closer into town get the competitive rates from DSL at 8 meg for 49 bucks. ...

and not to mention I pay a higher rate because *I* don't have cable TV ... just their internet. (f-ing bastards)

Yep, screw Time Warner, oh wait....................

LOL

No idea,so far only TWD has been added.Not sure if that's an AMC decision or a Dish decision.I wish they would add HOW and BB so those that missed them would have a chance to catch up.Or in some cases watch again.
AMC is bringing Mad Men back for an encore presentation starting this Sunday. They might add those to on demand. But who knows if they'll do the same thing with Breaking Bad or Hell On Wheels? It sure would be nice though. While I did purchase Season 5 of BB, I only watched the free 1st episode of Season 2 of HOW.

They'll surely replay Breaking Bad at some point. Like all other channels, AMC is in the eyeballs business. They have a huge block of potential viewers in previously locked out Dish customers who haven't seen the most recent season of BB yet. That's a lot of ad revenue for them to harvest.

I just typed in AMc on demand and there are a couple of providers that have all this season of TWD plus the talking dead,3 or 4 episodes of HOW and comic book men.Time Warner was one Verizon was another,they also had some of AMC's horror fest movies on demand.Now it's possible they have an agreement with AMC but,I sort of think it's Dish not providing more AMC on demand content.

Soon?

ForumRunner_20121101_162011.png

No issues with the channel numbering but,I do wish they would speed things up with the online and on demand parts.It's simple enough to add any of the newest channels to a favorites list.

Don't forget to watch "Does Your Bra Fit" or Roseanne. :rolleyes: That channel seems like such a wast.:eek:

Yep, I hear ya. My wife likes the WE tv channel more than me. We both like the Kendra on Top and Joan & Melissa series. There are a couple of other shows my wife likes. She was really upset over losing them. Almost had to switch TV service. I hung in there.

Yep, I hear ya. My wife likes the WE tv channel more than me. We both like the Kendra on Top and Joan & Melissa series. There are a couple of other shows my wife likes. She was really upset over losing them. Almost had to switch TV service. I hung in there.

I'm sure there's something like"Kendra on Top" on one of the adult channels...Hell, there's probably something like "Joan & Melissa" too! I'm sure I seen similar titles. :devil:

Ghpr13:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)