DISH Drops AMC Networks (AMC Back on DISH channel 131)

...and I hear she likes being On Top. :D

LOL, I hear she loves Doggy too! LOL. I have the new show Kendra on Top still in the guide and timer set on two DVRs, both 722ks. One has software version L750 and the other L751. Maybe they haven't pulled AMC and WE off all areas yet. I am in the St Louis area.

charlesrshell said:
LOL, I hear she loves Doggy too! LOL. I have the new show Kendra on Top still in the guide and timer set on two DVRs, both 722ks. One has software version L750 and the other L751. Maybe they haven't pulled AMC and WE off all areas yet. I am in the St Louis area.

They haven't pulled them off in any areas yet.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

GaryPen,
In defense of us who are spelling and grammar challenged, I must say that those lack of the two skills doesn't make one a uneducated person. I was on the "B" honor roll all 4 years of high school. I wasn't able to attend college, but I been a teller supervisor, manager of a few fast food restaurants, a company trouble shooter, a DM, and a franchise owner.
The only spelling bee I ever won was in third grade for the prize of a Hershey Bar! Oh, such sweet victory! Of course now SpellCheck is my closes friend, and it has helped me to learn how to spell more words. Unfortunately, grammar is still my down fall. I know they have GrammarCheck on some programs, but the problem with that is GrammarCheck only underlines the part of the sentence that is wrong, but doesn't offer the correct way to word it.

My lack of spelling knowledge probably came from when I would read books that had words I didn't know, I just "bleeped" them out and continued reading...lazy? Sure! Uneducated? Nah!:D

Ghpr13:)

What's a closes friend?

...and my wife will get upset if we can't get Kendra On Top on WE. I want to see Kendra On Top too.

LOL, that didn't come out right. Or maybe it did!

Sounds like the making of a spin-off show called...wait for it Smitty...The Good Wife.
rimshot-1.gif

No. Anybody who can't master simple language skills needs to get out and get an education.

I already enjoy life. It's stupidity that I hate.

I guess the question that I have is, does incorrect spelling and grammar on an internet forum rate as stupidity to you?

I guess the question that I have is, does incorrect spelling and grammar [STRIKE]on an internet forum[/STRIKE] anywhere rate as stupidity to you?
For me, if it's blatent and repetitive, then yes. "c/w/sh/ould of" qualifies.

To me, there is a huge difference between uneducated on a certain subject, and stupidity.

Not that it matters at all on relation to this subject.....

To me, there is a huge difference between uneducated on a certain subject, and stupidity.

Not that it matters at all on relation to this subject.....
I wholeheartedly agree. However, being uneducated on some subjects, such as basic communication, changes perceptions considerably..."if it sounds like a duck and acts like a duck..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)