DISH Drops AMC Networks (AMC Back on DISH channel 131)

I think that Amazon offers them within a day or so of the original airing.

I use AppleTV and get these things from iTunes, which offers them the next day after airing.

Oh ok i didn't realize that i also noticed they have the latest FX shows as well and they are one dollar cheaper than itunes.

i was with dish for nine years before i switch. i never look back.i left e on good terms but got tired of charlie bs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't mean d-tv trolls.:eek:
Thats why d-tv is more money.

actually prices are very similar, depending on setup and programming they can be within 2 or 3 dollars

not a troll, i was with dish for several years, got tired of the bs of dropping channels

i was happy with service, equipment and customer support otherwise

thanks empiretc! It took me three calls to get the credit to post to my account. I hope it finally "took"!

no problem. it was confirmed, though, that we will not receive any type of notification for the roku. Some people got an hdmi shippment on their account, but most got nothing.

had to keep checking every day since the first rep that said she would take care of everything, did not do anything at all. hopefully everything is in order this time around!

I didn't mean d-tv trolls.:eek:
Thats why d-tv is more money.

Mdram is far from a troll, Direct TV subscriber in the Dish forum or not, just for the record.

And his answer doesn't depend on cost, Question was what other company goes to this extent (you used experience) to keep customers happy. DTV chooses to keep channels and keep then happy with yes, a higher cost in many cases. But the subscribers are happy to keep their channels. Cost and amount of HD channels is a different discussion.

So, why do you spend so much time on this side, other than to cheer lead for yours? I'm pretty confident and proud that WE, for the most part, stay on our side of the fence.
Perhaps there are those who don't feel the need to attach themselves to any one imaginary side or another, and don't even think to take sides as they are just consumers and don't have any personal attachment to any service vendor.

I have both Direct and Dish...I have Direct for most programming and Dish for Internationals,smallest package and Superstations :)
There goes one now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts