DISH Drops AMC Networks (AMC Back on DISH channel 131)

I never watched The Walking Dead prior to the AMC dispute...now I'm hooked - it's one of my favorite shows. I also found Breaking Bad, Man Men and Hell on Wheels to high quality shows...just not my cup of tea. It should be interesting to see what, if any, new shows AMC develops now that they'e double their cash on hand. We shall see.

Well we have a good idea that they at least retained close to 200 satguy members but,I'm sure it's quite a bit more than that.

I never watched The Walking Dead prior to the AMC dispute...now I'm hooked - it's one of my favorite shows. I also found Breaking Bad, Man Men and Hell on Wheels to high quality shows...just not my cup of tea. It should be interesting to see what, if any, new shows AMC develops now that they'e double their cash on hand. We shall see.

Your situation mirrors mine. I'd never have watched TWD before this came to light. Now I'm hooked.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

garys said:
Channel 102 has it as a free preview. Probably won't know till Dish updates their site or sends notifications to the retailers.

Channel 102 or 103? :) 102 is the Blockbuster Studios Channel; 103 is the preview channel with the list of free previews.

riffjim4069 said:
What's going to happen with those substitute channels?

AXS SD and HD (formerly HDNet) is in AT120 and above and Dish Latino Dos and above.

HDNet Movies is in Blockbuster @ Home although I would not mind it staying. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)