DISH Hopper Carbon UI Testing Forum - PLEASE READ!

Well - they succeeded.

Feel like I can go out for a beer when retrieving recordings on my Hopper 1.

Ordered up a new hopper 3.

I really can't complain. the model 1 worked flawless for many years (still does except for the slow interface) but lacks many of the nice features of the newer models.
Congrats

No, I have not received it. My HWS is still on version S545. Also, I have not seen the pop-up that says I will be getting the "upgrade" soon. I hope that I never get the forced CUI, but I know I am probably dreaming.
WOW, manatory download date must of slipped again. Oh well, I have learned to get around in the new CUI. I will be more ready for the H3 when I get her.

Reactions: JSheridan
Hmmm. Might pick some up. Can't remember when I last had Michelob. Mostly Stella and Yeungling.
You might try my favorite, Andechs Dopplebock Dunkel. I see that Wine Styles, Chantilly, VA carries it. Tel: (703) 327-9463..... It's $5 a 16.9 oz bottle but it's really worth it.

Reactions: navychop
Here are the things I miss in the new HWS CUI. If anyone knows where any of these things are, please let me know.

Edit Event option in the scheduled timers listing.
Last date and time remote and receiver was backed up.
Option to list recordings by episode number in the EHD.
DVR temps listing.
Caller ID History
Satellite identifier in the channel info screen.
OTA signal strength in the channel info screen.
Sort timers by Title option instead of priority.

The Caller ID history is under Menu / My Account / Caller ID History and you can sort timers by title but it doesn't stick. At least that's 2 fewer things to miss. :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
You can find your OTA strength but you have to go to settings-OTA Antenna-Go left highlight your list then go down your list to the channel you want to check, when you get to the channel you want to check wait it will take a few seconds to kick in for the reading. I know its a hassle but you asked.:D

Reactions: charlesrshell
You can find your OTA strength but you have to go to settings-OTA Antenna-Go left highlight your list then go down your list to the channel you want to check, when you get to the channel you want to check wait it will take a few seconds to kick in for the reading. I know its a hassle but you asked.:D
I know. It was just nice to see the strength in the info when ever I went there. I have gotten too lazy. LOL :eek:

Reactions: Partysox

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)