DISTANT NETWORKS

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Asket

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 26, 2010
Anaheim CA
Is there any chance of this service (DNS) on C Band since AAD went kaput on Dish. Present legislation has basically snuffed the market creating defacto censorship of news
across the nation. People cannot be considered a market by anyone to be exploited by local network stations. We don't have a contract with them.

Is there any chance of this service (DNS) on C Band since AAD went kaput on Dish.
no. before 4dtv went kaput (pretty much) the denver stations were on 4dtv but they went away back in i think 2010.
C-Band FTA has ABC, NBC & FOX from Puerto Rico/USVI and there are ABC & NBC network feeds on C-Band too but the network feeds are just that. only for network programming

Present legislation has basically snuffed the market creating defacto censorship of news across the nation. People cannot be considered a market by anyone to be exploited by local network stations. We don't have a contract with them.
HUH??????????

i know youre mad because AAD went belly up due to the lack of customer but if you want distants so bad get directv. if you qualify or have a rv waiver you can get them.

IM watching network tv AMC 7 DVB-S mpeg ii pr 1-9 are Alaskan
they r never the same
evey year new different towns feeds
Depends are diapers
still the networks are required carry
no matter whose your daddy?

I feel sorry for you. AMC 7 signals are nationwide; geosats; the signal goes all the way to Florida too! And Mexico! AMC 8 is Pacific NW and Alaska only! Radioactive, radioactive SNL! On nbc? Just went to Vegas and saw it there working too. I was there after thanksgiving; just before Luken quit when this setup was channel listed; and it is still working today as i watch it here; the signal is even in New York; if you know how to get it!!!

Last edited:
Is there any chance of this service (DNS) on C Band since AAD went kaput on Dish. Present legislation has basically snuffed the market creating defacto censorship of news
across the nation. People cannot be considered a market by anyone to be exploited by local network stations. We don't have a contract with them.

Thanks for the Replies. Will configure C Band & KU for needed reception. Direct TV not acceptable due to company reputation problems.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts