FaxUpdate April 1, 2005: VOOM Shutdown Could Be Announced As Early As Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how quickly they digress... ;)

I suppose it's totally impossible to gain an understanding of what programming a given channel carries by looking at their listings on any number of internet sites?...I didn't realize the only way to do this is to actually watch the channel.

:)

Lob

justalurker said:
And now back to discussion of satellite TV ...
If any Voomers are mature enough to continue the discussion.And those are on the HD channels E* has, IIRC.

JL

Which has nothing to do with your latest **** comment, namely HBO and Cinemax doesn't differ at all.

Pretty pathetic try to derail the attention from your **** posts... :rolleyes:

Mod Edit

Please don't iterpret this as defending JL, but even as a long time VOOM supporter who doesn't agree with him much, it's obvious to the daily reader that the personal attacks on him are over the top. Calling someone retarded, or saying he's either a 4-year-old or an 88 year-old senile person, are comments that don't belong in an adult conversation. It's waht you'd expect to see on teen websites.

If you want to keep the high road, don't say anything you wouldn't say to his face. If you don't agree, say so. If all you can come up with is a personal insult, move on to the next thread.

This site is starting to look too much like a group of desperate voomers who are frustrated at their possible demise. Voom can survive, but it won't help if people interested in VOOM stop by the site for info, and see people calling each other childish names to reinforce their points.

Just my opinion.

Go VOOM.

Geno

You are SO right.

Geno said:
Please don't iterpret this as defending JL, but even as a long time VOOM supporter who doesn't agree with him much, it's obvious to the daily reader that the personal attacks on him are over the top. Calling someone retarded, or saying he's either a 4-year-old or an 88 year-old senile person, are comments that don't belong in an adult conversation. It's waht you'd expect to see on teen websites.

If you want to keep the high road, don't say anything you wouldn't say to his face. If you don't agree, say so. If all you can come up with is a personal insult, move on to the next thread.

This site is starting to look too much like a group of desperate voomers who are frustrated at their possible demise. Voom can survive, but it won't help if people interested in VOOM stop by the site for info, and see people calling each other childish names to reinforce their points.

Just my opinion.

Go VOOM.

Geno

My opinion, too! Let's keep it civil.

VaVaVoom,
Jeff

The "Ignore List" functionality in the User Control Panel will allow one to have the system software automagically hide any posts from any named forum member added to the list during forum viewing. The feature will remain applied for each forum session until turned off by the forum member. It is quite useful for silencing those with severe personality issues, flawed logic, unending negativity, tendencies toward psychotic behavior and those who won't voluntarily soften the tone of their postings even when asked repeatedly to do so. Try it, you'll like it.

justalurker said:
Did I SAY that? Nope. You are twisting in the wind and posting more attacks on the person because you can't contradict the point.

JL

Yes. At least don't try to lie few posts below, pal:

Is Cinemax-HD so much different in content from HBO-HD that both deserve space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts