FREE Sunday Ticket for all (new customers)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
No joke, my buddy told me to look at the price, 2 years free, new subs ... So I logged in, Sunday ticket max "$0.00" page indicates I am subscribed already and no balance due.

So I've heard

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

mine shows 39.99 for 5 payments if I want to activate it

so obviously not EVERYONE (or ALL) ;)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 208
Just stop and think about it. How could they possibly offer free Sunday Ticket for all? They had to pay the NFL millions of dollars for the rights to it, and now they are going to offer it free? Even the offers to new subscribers require a contract that requires that you pay for it after the first season so that's not free either.

"If it sounds too good to be true..."
...then it sucks to be you ;)

It is free for all ... new subs, but only for two years. Considering I have been discounted the last 5/7 years I was surprised to get it no charge.

I am just glad I won't miss the Broncos rollin to the Super Bowl. Prediction: 11-5 with our new coach (#18)

Have you subscribed to ST before slacker?

Edit: Did you mean you had ST discounted the past 5 or so years?

If so, when is the renewal date? What you are seeing looks very similar to the other sports packages I have had over the years before I cancelled them. It would say the "package name" then have a charge of $0.00, until the automatic renewal kicked in.

Not saying you did not get lucky, but I would confirm, then reconfirm. Then I would call again. lol. Something just does not seem right.

I saw a commercial today for DirecTV and it said new subs get NFL Sunday Ticket for free. I didn't catch the fine print to see if it was free for one season or what.

Ok their site says news customers only, 2 year contract, choice package or above and it is for the 2012 season only. Offer ends 08/29/2012.

All offers require 24-month agreement. Programming/Pricing may vary in certain markets. Offers end 8/29/12 and are based on approved credit; credit card required, except in MA & PA. New customers only (lease required). Applicable use tax adjustment may apply to the retail value of the installation. °Customers activating the CHOICE Package or above will be automatically enrolled in and receive the 2012 season of NFL SUNDAY TICKET at no additional cost.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)