FREE Sunday Ticket for all (new customers)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ha I meant to do that after I posted, glad you did.

Have you subscribed to ST before slacker?

Edit: Did you mean you had ST discounted the past 5 or so years?

If so, when is the renewal date? What you are seeing looks very similar to the other sports packages I have had over the years before I cancelled them. It would say the "package name" then have a charge of $0.00, until the automatic renewal kicked in.

Not saying you did not get lucky, but I would confirm, then reconfirm. Then I would call again. lol. Something just does not seem right.

Exactly, this is just the warning of the auto renewal. won't he s**t when he gets charged $59.99 next month....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
msmith198025 said:
Have you subscribed to ST before slacker?

Edit: Did you mean you had ST discounted the past 5 or so years?

If so, when is the renewal date? What you are seeing looks very similar to the other sports packages I have had over the years before I cancelled them. It would say the "package name" then have a charge of $0.00, until the automatic renewal kicked in.

Not saying you did not get lucky, but I would confirm, then reconfirm. Then I would call again. lol. Something just does not seem right.

I've had ST every year since 96 minus one season on dish when the pats rolled 16-0, never make that mistake again. The renewal notice was on my June and July statements as "notice" then Aug was billed ... As 0.00

Status
Please reply by conversation.