FREE Sunday Ticket for all (new customers)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ha I meant to do that after I posted, glad you did.

Have you subscribed to ST before slacker?

Edit: Did you mean you had ST discounted the past 5 or so years?

If so, when is the renewal date? What you are seeing looks very similar to the other sports packages I have had over the years before I cancelled them. It would say the "package name" then have a charge of $0.00, until the automatic renewal kicked in.

Not saying you did not get lucky, but I would confirm, then reconfirm. Then I would call again. lol. Something just does not seem right.

Exactly, this is just the warning of the auto renewal. won't he s**t when he gets charged $59.99 next month....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
msmith198025 said:
Have you subscribed to ST before slacker?

Edit: Did you mean you had ST discounted the past 5 or so years?

If so, when is the renewal date? What you are seeing looks very similar to the other sports packages I have had over the years before I cancelled them. It would say the "package name" then have a charge of $0.00, until the automatic renewal kicked in.

Not saying you did not get lucky, but I would confirm, then reconfirm. Then I would call again. lol. Something just does not seem right.

I've had ST every year since 96 minus one season on dish when the pats rolled 16-0, never make that mistake again. The renewal notice was on my June and July statements as "notice" then Aug was billed ... As 0.00

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)