Frustrating Week

vapor5372

Original poster
Jun 9, 2004
My Voom installation was scheduled for this morning, following the threads posted on this forum I put in a call to my installer Carolina Satellite Services on Tuesday to see if my equipment arrived and if everything was on go for today. I received a message on an answering machine that says no one was in please leave a message, which I did. No return call. I called on Tuesday afternoon, answering machine. I put in at least 3 calls a day this week and guess what I got, an answering machine every time. I stayed off of work today to be around for the installation, nobody showed up, no phone call, no nothing. I am not so sure this is worth the headache.

That it really frustrating. I wish installers had the common sense to AT LEAST call the day of, if not a day or two earlier, and tell the customer that they won't be out that day due to whatever. Stick it out, it is worth it. I install Directv and VOOM, and when I do install DTV it just seems so out of date when I see the VOOM pq. Call VOOM and let them know, something will get done, they can't afford to lose customers from moronic installers...

Called Voom, the rep told me that she would escalate my installation where the installer could not do another installation until I am contacted. She said they would call me within 24 hours. We'll see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts