FX Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

chefwan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2007
South Carolina
Does Anyone Who Has C-band /Ku Band Analog or Digital 4dtv have the channel Fx? if so let me know

And if anyone knows of any other Big Dish Programming besides NPS,Skyvision?

Last edited:
It seems a lot of networks are turning their backs on the backyard dish folks.

I guess they want to force us to sleep with the cable or pizza dish companies.

I will not pay the high prices of cable or pizza dishes for their less than quality pictures.

If c-band keeps up and all we can get are re-feeds and re-uplinks, c-band is going to look as bad as pizza dishes.

at least it will probably be cheaper.

I agree truckracer. I'm still looking forward to the years ahead for cband, though. I mean looking at the chart of sats and transponders (whats the abbreviation for this?) inside OnSat, there sure is a lot of orange (dcII) Also doesn't one transponder hold up to 10 channels or something? If I'm happy just viewing the analog that exists now, I'm sure I will be more than thrilled with whats up there on 4dtv. I'm easily amused :) I miss Nick and Espn, but those are not near reason enough to quit cband. The money saving feature is the most (last?) attractive to the public, i would think.

Was just reading elsewhere that FX will become available when ALL analog channels are gone. FX requires that in order to be reuplinked, they have to put one version up on analog, and one in digital. So when analog is gone, there will be no such requirement to pay twice for the same feed. So NPS is just waiting on that :D

FX is the crazy one, lol. They made it a requirement that they have to put up two FX's (one analog, one digital) Keep in mind it costs NPS approximately $10,000 PER channel they re-uplink.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)