Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
G10 11720 TP down?

JUst went to watch rasslin on WNGS and noticed that even on my 36" dish, G10 11720 TP is at only a 10

Cant get it on the 30" :(

The other Equity TP's
11800 is at 65
12104 is at 89
12114 is at 89

Its cloudy out but not to nuke the signal. So I'm thinking problem at the uplink

I am getting it here on my P*, but sq is down around 36 on the satworks 3618 (normally low 40's). Some pixelation occuring.

I had been trying adjusting my TP frequencies as my one card did not get anything at all. My second card is missing a lot of frames, but only sparatic pixelation. I should of checked here first.

Last edited:
I had some troubles earlier today and yesterday on a few g10r channels. One of the WB affiliates gave no signal at all for a little bit.

I think they are fiddling with the signals, moving around tps and stuff. I'm not exactly sure what they are doing or why, but it seems almost like they are trying to get certain fta channels to get low signal or something. Hope they aren't planning on encrypting great fta programming on there. After reading all of this stuff about the CW coming eventually, makes me wonder.

none of the Equity channels are going CW...They're going Independent or "My Network"

No Strings said:
Looks like some weather at Little Rock. I think that is where the Tx is at.

Neal

D'OH!! should have checked that out first :D
yes the uplink is at little rock

noit here yet :(

but then again, we have rain and HEAVY cloud cover....why is it that it has to rain 5 minutes before the hockey is on :mad:

56% signal quality here! No problems.

Edit.

Bouncing to 64% signal Quality!

Last edited:
Iceberg said:
D'OH!! should have checked that out first :D
yes the uplink is at little rock
Didnt you just catch me making the same mistake a couple of weeks ago LOL ;)

still nothing here in SW suburbs of Mpls

but looking outside I can see why :D
(raining like a bugger and VERY dark clouds....)...lost everything...C-Band is even low (50...normally 90)

Last edited:
The storms have moved through the area (its just drizzling here now). Should be clearing up soon (just for the record I am not getting anything yet).

c-ya
Chris

now we're talking about 11720 (the TP with Retro Jams) and NOT the 11800 one right? I can get 11800 at 56 or so but 11720 is 10 max

11720 is the one I checked and the numbers are correct. 11800 is a 78 signal 75 quality.

SD

Haven't checked it with the coship 2300 since my wife is using it at the moment but thats using a 1M channelmaster on sg2100, kul2, 60ft rg6, 4 way disqec into the traxis 3500. I have yet to have anything on g10r ever pixel out but it is my true south bird.

SD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)