Good News And Bad News...wow!!! (All Coming from CSR. Take it as you will)

ChetK said:
As far as my ignorant comment, I'd just like to explain what I mean.

By no means was it intended as an insult. I realize that some may take it that way. However, you shouldn't. I'm ignorant about a lot of things and if someone pointed it out, I'd tell them that they are correct (and then I'd probably go learn a thing or two about it so that I wouldn't be ignorant anymore.)

It's okay to be ignorant sometimes. Ignorant, in my mind, does not mean that you're stupid. Stupid means that someone has taught you a fact and you chose to forget it or not believe it. Ignorant means that you have never been taught any different or that you're not self educated. Like I said, sometimes, it's okay to be ignorant about something. I choose to be ignorant about the inner workings of a funeral home. Because, it doesn't apply to me, nor is it important to me. Could I go learn about the inner workings of funeral homes? Sure! Now, if I was told about the inner workings of funeral homes and I didn't understand it, then I would be considered stupid about the inner workings of funeral homes.

So, by no means am I trying to offend anyone and I'm sorry if you took it that way.
Well. flaming folks on this or any board never is a good thing...
Obviously, any one with a 9' screen will see lots of stuff most others don't; I have a 55inch DLP, and frankly, outside of some occasional drop outs, maybe a few per day, I have been pretty happy with the PQ up to this point..As I said before, I dropped DTV becuase they only had 4 HD channels, and even though some of the HD stuff on Voom isn't as sharp as it was on DTV, I will take 20+ HD's ANYDAY over 4..
And, since there are folks who have VOOM's "ear" on this board, we should continue to voice our feelings on ALL issues pertaining to VOOM..

LOBO2999 said:
Now the GOOD NEWS I just save a lot of money on my car insurance.
So did I, but it damn sure wasn't GECKO, they gouge just as much as anyone else. :D

Ok, so, we haven't learned anything in this thread have we?

Can I get a re-cap on any facts here? Or should I consider calling Voom myself?

I guess the only thing I care about is the NFL games!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts