Google Scores NFL Sunday Ticket Package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Still not that good
No idea what that means, Juan . Do you have any direct experience with YTTV? I'll admit it is far from perfect, but it is quite a bit better in how the software platform works than what I ever saw from Dish, DirecTV, or Spectrum. The only thing I would put on the same level as far as software quality in this space would be TE3 from Tivo. Of course, the Tivo software didn't have to deal with ad insertion like the other platforms I mentioned do, so not exactly an apples to apples comparison.

No idea what that means, Juan . Do you have any direct experience with YTTV? I'll admit it is far from perfect, but it is quite a bit better in how the software platform works than what I ever saw from Dish, DirecTV, or Spectrum. The only thing I would put on the same level as far as software quality in this space would be TE3 from Tivo. Of course, the Tivo software didn't have to deal with ad insertion like the other platforms I mentioned do, so not exactly an apples to apples comparison.
It mean I read the post about commercials and NBA games on youtube tv..
Perhaps you should too

It mean I read the post about commercials and NBA games on youtube tv..
Perhaps you should too
They already reported the issue has been fixed, now you can move on to the next negative thing.

Still not that good
You would give yourself more credibility, Juan, if you were to elaborate a bit in your posts. "Still not that good ( sic no period)" doesn't really say anything. It would be meaningful to the conversation if you actually took the time to say why it is still not good. Your hit and run tactic just doesn't work to keep the dialog going except to cause caustic retorts. Perhaps that is all you are after.

You would give yourself more credibility, Juan, if you were to elaborate a bit in your posts. "Still not that good ( sic no period)" doesn't really say anything. It would be meaningful to the conversation if you actually took the time to say why it is still not good. Your hit and run tactic just doesn't work to keep the dialog going except to cause caustic retorts. Perhaps that is all you are after.
Ask and you shall receive

Actually, they had issues a few nights later as well.
The two NBA games in a row, per reddit, they said the issue has been fixed, must be true since not a another report.

The two NBA games in a row, per reddit, they said the issue has been fixed, must be true since not a another report.
They said, it had been fixed after the 1st one ...

I hope they are right, come football season there going to be a bunch of angry people if this type of thing happens during an NFL game.

They said, it had been fixed after the 1st one ...

I hope they are right, come football season there going to be a bunch of angry people if this type of thing happens during an NFL game.
Game 1 and 2 did have issues

Game 3 western on Saturday no reported issues

Game 3 eastern on sunday no reported issues

now they have been carrying Live Sports since the service started, very few reported issues.

including every NFL Football Game on Broadcast/Cable Channels in all their respective markets, all they need to do is open up those streams/games for ST subs.

From Reddit:

Update - No more streaming limits in your home for NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers!​

renderTimingPixel.png

Sports
We heard your feedback that 2 concurrent streams just wasn’t enough for NFL Sunday Ticket, so we’re updating our product functionality to include unlimited streams at home for NFL Sunday Ticket! You and your household can also access 2 additional streams on the go.
Are unlimited streams NFL Sunday Ticket streams available on YouTube TV and YouTube Primetime Channels? Yes – no matter where you purchase NFL Sunday Ticket content, you’ll have access to unlimited streams in your home and 2 additional streams outside of your home for you and your household.
Is there anything that I need to do to get unlimited NFL Sunday Ticket streams? Nope! When you buy NFL Sunday Ticket, you’ll automatically get unlimited NFL Sunday Ticket streams at home.
What streaming limit does NFL RedZone count towards? It depends on which package you bought.
  • NFL Sunday Ticket + RedZone bundle: NFL RedZone will count towards your unlimited streams at home. If you’re watching RedZone away from your home, it will count towards one of your two on the go streams.
  • Sports Plus add-on: You’re eligible for up to 3 concurrent streams of NFL RedZone no matter where you’re watching.
We really appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to make sure that we’re delivering the best NFL Sunday Ticket experience for our subscribers. We can’t wait for a great season ahead!

From Reddit:

Update - No more streaming limits in your home for NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers!​

renderTimingPixel.png

Sports
We heard your feedback that 2 concurrent streams just wasn’t enough for NFL Sunday Ticket, so we’re updating our product functionality to include unlimited streams at home for NFL Sunday Ticket! You and your household can also access 2 additional streams on the go.
Are unlimited streams NFL Sunday Ticket streams available on YouTube TV and YouTube Primetime Channels? Yes – no matter where you purchase NFL Sunday Ticket content, you’ll have access to unlimited streams in your home and 2 additional streams outside of your home for you and your household.
Is there anything that I need to do to get unlimited NFL Sunday Ticket streams? Nope! When you buy NFL Sunday Ticket, you’ll automatically get unlimited NFL Sunday Ticket streams at home.
What streaming limit does NFL RedZone count towards? It depends on which package you bought.
  • NFL Sunday Ticket + RedZone bundle: NFL RedZone will count towards your unlimited streams at home. If you’re watching RedZone away from your home, it will count towards one of your two on the go streams.
  • Sports Plus add-on: You’re eligible for up to 3 concurrent streams of NFL RedZone no matter where you’re watching.
We really appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to make sure that we’re delivering the best NFL Sunday Ticket experience for our subscribers. We can’t wait for a great season ahead!
I guess it wasn't selling very well

Reactions: SamCdbs
From Reddit:

renderTimingPixel.png

Sports
how will they fight off bars that say just pay for NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube TV vs the higher cost of business plans?