Group Buy: GEOSATpro C2 LNBF $13.00!!!

I commit to buy ___ GEOSATpro LNBFs:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Finally got mine today around May. 1st at 11:34AM! Rain all day today! If we have a break in the Weather sometime this weekend, it looks like it may get installed on my 10 footer!

I know how that is...ya get the item, all giddy, then you have bad weather for a few days

All fixed and and paid Brian.Many thanks to CSR Shannon for fixing the out of US paypal account thing.She was very helpfull.

I haven't got mine yet, I did get 3 emails including one to ask me to verify my username. So hopefully all is ok with my order. :)

I know how that is...ya get the item, all giddy, then you have bad weather for a few days

you got it man! OR Fedex shows "on vehicle for delivery" yesterday.. then.. no package.. look online last night "delivery exception"
so, OK.. no biggy, it'll be here Friday (today).
I just got home from work.. no package.. check online.. "delivery exception, no attempt made"
WTF does that mean? now it's re-scheduled for Monday.. GRRR ....
package in Fedex's hands for 10 days for delivery.. rediculous..

but... thanks to SatelliteAV for this deal.. but at least based on this time, next time I purchase I'll ask for something OTHER than fedex...

Hello Everyone,

Automatic e-mail's have been sent with your tracking number information through either Fed Ex or USPS with a number formatted as a link to check your shipping information. If you have not received any type of tracking number, it could be due to your e-mail account reading the e-mail's as a SPAM Message.

If there are any questions regarding tracking information,status etc. on your order, please feel free to call our toll free telephone number at 888-483-4673, thanks everyone for your patience.

Satellite AV Staff!!

Four metric screws complete the kit.

I got mine today (a surprise as I never received tracking info in email).

I wonder why all the LNBFs are lacking a screw - 4 is not enough in some cases like mine where I have 4 legs and then need a screw to bolt the scaler ring to the throat.

With the way things are constructed nowdays, thank goodness I have a stash of metric screws since most screws seem to be metric. The LNBF screw is a metric screw #6.

With the way things are constructed nowdays, thank goodness I have a stash of metric screws since most screws seem to be metric. The LNBF screw is a metric screw #6.

so true. I have a big bag of those screws from all the LNB's I've ordered. :)

you got it man! OR Fedex shows "on vehicle for delivery" yesterday.. then.. no package.. look online last night "delivery exception"
so, OK.. no biggy, it'll be here Friday (today).
I just got home from work.. no package.. check online.. "delivery exception, no attempt made"
WTF does that mean? now it's re-scheduled for Monday.. GRRR ....
package in Fedex's hands for 10 days for delivery.. rediculous..

but... thanks to SatelliteAV for this deal.. but at least based on this time, next time I purchase I'll ask for something OTHER than fedex...
I have had piss poor service from Fed-Ex as well. Mine is 'scheduled for delivery' tomorrow (the 5th) but we will see. I once had a "delivery exception" status, with it being address not found! On the day it was to be delivered there was someone home all day, and since the USPS, UPS and everyone else I can think of know where this addy is, that leads me to believe the lazy-assed driver didnt want to try to 'find' the address. The local Fed-Ex station is useless as well, since this delivery is out of a Houston hub and doesnt come thru this local station.

so true. I have a big bag of those screws from all the LNB's I've ordered. :)

Just for reference, here is the bag of 4 screws that fit at Lowes!

I think it as about $2.00 a bag here at my store.

Here is the Skew Number for us lazy guys! :D

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Attachments

• HILLMAN HEX CAP SCREWS CLASS 8 8.JPG
    HILLMAN HEX CAP SCREWS CLASS 8 8.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 175
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts