Group Buy: GEOSATpro C2 LNBF $13.00!!!

I commit to buy ___ GEOSATpro LNBFs:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
no problem.

I originally thought of only 3 but bumped the order to 5...happy I did :)

I tell ya that was a heck of a deal! I got two only one for me and the Father N laws new 8 footer.

His is on already with great results and well you know how my week has gone with the BUD here! :mad:

Never got a chance to try mine yet. Gonna order a new 6 Foot from Sadoun soon, it will be on there when I get it!

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

they work GREAT on the 6 footer. Have one on both of the 6 footers and want to add one to the 4 footer

they work GREAT on the 6 footer. Have one on both of the 6 footers and want to add one to the 4 footer

Damn, I need one of those. If you ever get tired of one ICE.. hit me up :D

I seemed to of becomed lost in the shuffle, please resend or direct me on what I should do to complete the order. thanks

Sent a PM on 4/18/2009 with the link. The link is no longer active as the deadline for responding expired on 5/1/2009. We released the remaining LNBFs for public purchase on 5/4/2009.

Call our sales department. We will honor your commitment to purchase at the special price if units are still available. Stock level was very low this morning.......

I have called numerous times - each time they verify everything is good and will be shipped right away - they have all the information to ship to Canada.
Still haven't received the C2.
Actually don't even think my CC has been billed yet.
I have a call into them now, and am supposed to be receiving a call back... We will wait and see.

Update:
Just got a call back from them, and they apologized for the communication breakdown, and they will send me the C2 free of charge :eek:
Great service :up

Last edited:
Sorry Qwerty81. The last day to purchase the SatelliteGuys C2 Group Buy was May 1st. Unclaimed LNBFs were released to the public on May 3rd.

My link to order is not working. Is there a way to re PM me?
I think you've got to check in more often than every couple of months bud.:eureka
The PMs went out a while back. It was a great promo, and they may do it or something similar again. Sorry to here you missed out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts