Group Buy: GEOSATpro C2 LNBF $13.00!!!

I commit to buy ___ GEOSATpro LNBFs:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ice, I just noticed your mileage clicked over to 40,007 on that post! Time to change the oil!

Have you noticed any knocking yet? :D

You Are The Post KING!!

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Called today and gave them my SO # and they said it shipped out on the 24th went US mail should be next are two. Going to try and get it on my 1.2 and try some of Iceberg's stuff in his review and see if I can find anything.

Edit: oh!! by the way nice review Ice.

Bryan,

Do you have any additional GEOSAT Pro C-Band Dual Output LNBF's for sale at $13? I have a friend who is also a member of Satellite Guys that would like to purchase one.

finally:

After ordering on the 18th, they arrived today, the 29th.
I talked to 'em again two days ago, and they said they'd follow through and get 'em out, but after getting no tracking number email, I called again this morning.
To my surprise, the units were in transit, and FedEx delivered 'em at 9:15 am, PST.

The scalars are very light.
The barrel of the LNBF has a slight taper, and has F/D marks on it.
There are also 30-0-30 marks on the rear of the LNBF for skew, right above the two F-connectors.
A fiberglass wedge was supplied for circular operation.
Four metric screws complete the kit.
There is no paper documentation, and no markings on the box.
The paint job seems first rate, and there is a custom sticker identifying the LNBF model and specs.

Mine was delivered yesterday, a day earlier than estimated, so that must be a first?
just checked my shipping and it looks like they are sitting in Reno since Friday, maybe they will start heading to Georgia by tomorrow, estimated delivery is the 29th, Wednesday
Thanks Brian for the chance to get in on this good deal!

Bryan,

Do you have any additional GEOSAT Pro C-Band Dual Output LNBF's for sale at $13? I have a friend who is also a member of Satellite Guys that would like to purchase one.

he has to wait until after 5/1 once the folks who reserved them place the orders

Bryan,

he has to wait until after 5/1 once the folks who reserved them place the orders

I might get one or two for $13.00ea if he brings them back too..

Notice: Their are many SatelliteGuys members who committed to the group buy, but have not responded to the notification PM.

The cut-off date for purchase is May 1st, 2009, 4pm PDT.

A limited number of unclaimed LNBFs may be available for sale to the general public at regular retail cost on May 4th.

Thank you for everyone's support on pulling off this Exclusive SatelliteGuy's Special Group Buy!

Notice: Their are many SatelliteGuys members who committed to the group buy, but have not responded to the notification PM.
OK now... this was a great deal from SatelliteAV and whoever didn't respond needs to pony up with the $$$. (Sorry I just had to.:rolleyes:...) You know who you are. :eek:

The cut-off date for purchase is May 1st, 2009, 4pm PDT.

A limited number of unclaimed LNBFs may be available for sale to the general public at regular retail cost on May 4th.

Thank you for everyone's support on pulling off this Exclusive SatelliteGuy's Special Group Buy!

I don’t think that Brian will have any trouble getting rid of the ones that are left over!

Seen too many posts where guys that did not get in on the group buy wanted to know if there was left over’s for the picking!

Come May 1st I guess we will see how many of those guys swarm in for the kill!

I think that SatelliteAV will have no trouble there with extra stock!!

It’s going to get interesting, indeed!! :D

Thanks again Brian for a Killer Deal!
:up

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

I have been informed I have a package that arrived yesterday... :)
I can't pick it up right now the roads are under water, but I hope to pick it up soon, can hardly wait!
Thanx Brian and Company, and SatelliteGuys for the most excellent forum!
-C.

I hate to be a pain but I'm still waiting to hear back when/if my order was shipped. I got that email Monday morning that I posted saying I would get an email with a USPS tracking number. And I've called a few times and been told I would be called back.

Is there an easier way on the web site to get shipping information on an order?

I'm still trying to pay for mine.Have to call again tomorrow when someone who runs the paypal acount is in.Everything is US only.Wont even accept paypal unless you live in the states.Can you fix this Brian?The CSR said she would ask you in the morning but I also had another who said I would get a call back and never got it.

I am out of the office at a conference until Monday. Have emailed the CSR manager and requested an immediate follow-up with DJ Rob and Andy B2.

DJ Rob, please check your spam filter. I personally sent the USPS tracking on Tuesday evening from the USPS website.....

Got mine yesterday. But wife had computer all night could not get on and say Thanks to SatelliteAV and Brian again for the change to get this really nice lnb so cheap.

Finally got mine today around May. 1st at 11:34AM! Rain all day today! If we have a break in the Weather sometime this weekend, it looks like it may get installed on my 10 footer!

Looks great, at the house via FedEx in a nice brown box, plain white box, inside a nice power coated C2, little plastic bag with the dielectric plate & screws and a metal scalar ring!

Checked both boxes and that were the contents of each one!

Can’t wait to try it!

Thanks again Brian and the staff over at SatelliteAV!

From order to door there were little glitches but they were pleasantly fixed and worked out!

Nice doing business with you my man!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am out of the office at a conference until Monday. Have emailed the CSR manager and requested an immediate follow-up with DJ Rob and Andy B2.

DJ Rob, please check your spam filter. I personally sent the USPS tracking on Tuesday evening from the USPS website.....

I checked and there was no email with tracking until the one today. I think you may have confused me with another person as they said it has been shipped via FedEx.

No worries man. I just wanted to make sure it didn't get left on my doorstep as I was going to be out of town yesterday and today. Thanks for the deal!

Don't feel bad DJ Rob, I am in the same boat as you, no e-mail so call again to day they tell me 5-5-09 is when I should have them. so my order here is little over 2 weeks from when I paid, but just as long as they come, that all that matters.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)