Group Buy: GEOSATpro C2 LNBF $13.00!!!

I commit to buy ___ GEOSATpro LNBFs:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got 3 e-mails too

One was the "complete" order (after paying for the shipping)
2nd one is the tracking
3rd I guess they want to make sure we got the tracking number ;)

No problem...thanks! Still looks like Tuesday for me, which is OK 'cause it was too damn hot out today to mess with the dish farm anyway. 92 out earlier! :eek:

Still Waiting For Mine To Be Processed!

So far, I only got the two emails. Order with the first Credit Card payment of the items. (after paying)
Two was the paying for the shipping. Gave them a call to authorize Shipping on card.

Nothing so far, web site says still that my order is Pending Payment. I know I am not the only one so far in limbo waiting, well I hope I am not! :)

I do realize that it is the weekend and I will give them a call Monday if I do not hear anything. The way Brian was overwhelmed with this group buy had to be a task!

Never underestimate the power of all us members here on a group buy! Great deal, nice price and a Gold Sponsor you can’t go wrong!

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

just checked my shipping and it looks like they are sitting in Reno since Friday, maybe they will start heading to Georgia by tomorrow, estimated delivery is the 29th, Wednesday

If the order status is showing Pending Payment, please call our customer service. Something is awry with the order.....

Our staff was not overwhelmed with the SatelliteGuys special orders, but the glitch with the notes field and getting used to the new CRM software set them back.

USPS Priority was used for most single and international LNBF orders, while FedEx was selected for the larger orders. BTW... Reno is a FedEx sort center and was the last time the package was scanned before loading for cross country transit. FedEx is pretty accurate with the estimated delivery dates.

Thank you for your patience!

GEOSATpro C2 LNBFs are ready to ship!

Check your inbox for a PM with ordering instructions.

you need to fix your shopping cart. I got my PM a few days ago, clicked the link to your site, added item to cart, and got a "ooops" error. I tried again just now, same thing.

you need to fix your shopping cart. I got my PM a few days ago, clicked the link to your site, added item to cart, and got a "ooops" error. I tried again just now, same thing.

ahhh, just figured it out. Your website cart is not firefox compatible.

I had to use my IE simulator plugin for firefox to make things work.

I added to cart, entered my payment info, and submitted. I"ll be awaiting a confirmation email about shipping charges.

That's odd. I placed my order using Firefox, and it worked fine. - :up
That was apparently on the 18th.

I am lost in that "Pending Payment" limbo, but it'll get resolved tomorrow. - :cool:

edit:
But while we are at it, I don't see a way to review my previous orders... this one.
That would seem a natural feature.

I contacted them Friday and gave the ok for the shipping and have not got my tracking yet. but I am in no hurry i know I will get it I have had good luck with them in the past.

Once again thanks Brian for this great deal............

The site is actually better if viewed with Firefox. Not sure what the issue might have been...

ahhh, just figured it out. Your website cart is not firefox compatible.

I had to use my IE simulator plugin for firefox to make things work.

I added to cart, entered my payment info, and submitted. I"ll be awaiting a confirmation email about shipping charges.

Brian,

I just ordered the 2 that I had preordered. However, I didn't see or forgot to add my username to the shopping cart screen. The two going to Gibsonia, PA are for PopcornNMore.

Thank You,
David

I got 3 emails too, Fedex has my name as Satelliteguy Corrado :D. I think the driver will know he's at the correct address when he pulls up to the yard.
I think my driver will know he's in the right place too! :D:up

Attachments

• my dishes 0022.JPG
    my dishes 0022.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 117
I called again today on Brian's "Pending Payment" suggestion and it was an error on the approval part of my call last week, it never got pushed though.

They seen where I called last week to approve the shipping hit on my card and apologized and took care of it! I told the lady I did not care how long it took to ship out as long as I was not squirreled out of the buy deal! :D

Anyways Brian, thanks again for the heads up and I got mine squared now! Your staff is always friendly and quick on them phones my man!

:hatsoff:

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)