Group Buy: GEOSATpro C2 LNBF $13.00!!!

I commit to buy ___ GEOSATpro LNBFs:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Please send me another e mail as I deleted the first one. Let me know total cost and I will follow up. thanks

Deaner
I'm sure you can call Satellite AV's phone # and tell them your sat guys name and how many you requested and they should be able to fix you up. I know Brian said he would be away this week.

Now to wait patiently for them to come. Hope they come soon. My 621 broke :(

Thats what I get for trying to pound a scaler ring off of it. It was stuck so I pounded the scaler ring off and the tube shattered in 5 pieces...so there is about an inch of the tube left. Barely fits in the scaler ring

Patiently waiting the ones I ordered as well. I checked the Credit Card status today online and noticed that they have not hit my card yet. Would have been nice if they came this weekend, I noticed that we are supposed to get up in the mid 80’s all week!

Iceberg: Thats what I get for trying to pound a scaler ring off of it. It was stuck so I pounded the scaler ring off and the tube shattered in 5 pieces...so there is about an inch of the tube left. Barely fits in the scaler ring

Ice, what was that scalar made out of, porcelain? I have an old Chaparral 2 metal scalar on an old Drake LNB. Was that one made of plastic? Plastic looses its strength as time in the sun seems to make all things plastic brittle! Be nice if they all were made of metal! :up

Anyways, I hope that SatelliteAV gets my order out soon!

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Ice, what was that scalar made out of, porcelain?
heck if I know. Its an old school scaler ring and the 621 always fit on there real tight at the end of the LNB. I was trying a project and got the LNB stuck on there so I used the hammer to pound the scaler ring off. Well in the process the LNB broke...see below for an approx pic of where it broke. The scaler ring is in tact

I have an old Chaparral 2 metal scalar on an old Drake LNB. Was that one made of plastic? Plastic looses its strength as time in the sun seems to make all things plastic brittle! Be nice if they all were made of metal! :up

nope its metal and it survived. I'll try the 621 and see how bad its hindered. The stacked LNB fit fine in the scaler ring for my project (which didnt work)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 124
Are you guys getting an email with a tracking number after you approve the shipping/handling charges? When I log in it says mine is still pending payment.

I figured I'd have an email with shipping number by today (Friday).
Didn't happen, so I phoned. Somewhere around noon.

Then I was supposed to get a confirmation email within one hour.
That would have been four hours ago, and it didn't happen.
Now, I think everyone has called it a day for this week.

I asked if this big bunch of orders had swamped them.
They said, yes.
So,.... apparently, this -did- overload 'em! - :rolleyes:
My suggestion? Give 'em a week to get sorted out.
They've got a business to run, and this isn't really much more than a good-will, loss leader.
I can wait.

edit: oh, and I just checked. My order is pending payment, too.
I think maybe their new software or web site is part of the trouble.

Shipment Processed: 2009-04-22 02:45PM via FedEX
I got 3 identical emails with this info. Also paid in full including shipping. I'll probably have 'em Monday or Tuesday. Already have my new diseqc and 3x4 switches. (System upgrade/re-wiring next weekend I guess):rolleyes: FedEx doesn't run on Saturday do they?:confused:

Are you guys getting an email with a tracking number after you approve the shipping/handling charges? When I log in it says mine is still pending payment.

yes. I got an e-mail of my order and then in the notes it says

Shipment Processed: 2009-04-21 01:43PM via FedEX (tracking number)

Looks like I am the only one that got one so far. Well I got it installed and signals are quite higher than my 20 degree norsat was. I still need to fine tune it a little to find the happy medium when moving the dish. Quality isn't up there compared with the old Chaparral, those things are solidly made. One bolt was missing from the package but I had a spare here. One note I have to others is that the 0 degree mark is zero at horizontal. I first lined it up at vertical (logical) and it was backwards.

Thanks again Brian for offering this great deal to the group. All in all I am pleased, it is performing very well and I don't have to change polarities any more.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)