Group Buy: GEOSATpro C2 LNBF $13.00!!!

I commit to buy ___ GEOSATpro LNBFs:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
You should have got an email like this:
FTABman0
Sir, Please see attached your Sales Order with the shipping amount. Please confirm your shipping amount and provide your payment information to cover the shipping charge. If you have any questions, please contact 888-483-4673. We are also requesting that you provide your user name from Satellite Guys to further process your order. Thank You.

Order Number: XXX
Order Total: $26.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $12.00 (Now Figured In)
Total: $38.00
Payments: $26.00 (What You Paied Already)
Balance: $12.00 (New Balance Now Owed)

SatelliteAV 1-888-483-4673

The best thing to do since there is no place to add the shipping on their website for this Group Buy Idea is giving them a call! I have to admit that I was a bit confused by the email this afternoon myself! Call them and just confirm you want the shipping tacked on to your credit card or authorize the shipping and that is it! No you do not have to give out all the information again like your address or CC numbers! Nice staff answered the phone there in less than 2 minutes!

Brian,
I have to hand it to you my man you really got this together fast and I know it must have been chaotic getting these straight! My order last night was bought and paid for by credit card and the email came as soon as the doors at your place were opened this morning for the needed shipping cost! That like NEVER happens that fast on planned shopping much less this fast not so much thought out group buys! You have done an immaculate job getting these orders done and quickly! In short, I am very impressed with you and your staff in the quickness of this buy! Never once had to wait for an email, you kept us very informed on the status of the orders as we went along even though you went to the NAB show! Even when confused with ordering there it was straightened up fast! I have to say, it was a great pleasure doing business with you my man! I WILL be buying again from you!

This is what a Gold Sponsors should be like! They stand behind what they sell and most importantly, treat the customer right!

:up :up :up :bow

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

so we still order today correct?

If you were in the group buy your golden and should be getting a email from them soon! You had to be on the group buy band-wagon to get it at the $13 price. Brian said that if there was any left over after he gets the Member ones out that participated in the group buy, they will be up for grabs but at a bit higher price.

Right now, the Group Buy for this item is closed. Contact SatelliteAV to see if there are any on overstock! You might get lucky!

B~Man

happy camper:

Talked to a sales rep at SatAV this morning.
Gave 'em my sales order number from the invoice they emailed.
I verbally authorized the extra shipping cost. (since it wasn't on the invoice)
That was all they seemed to need.

Then I asked: "when will they ship?"
The answer I got was: "expect delivery in 7 - 10 days".
Not exactly the same thing. :rolleyes:
But, if I recall correctly from the last big group buy on the Satpros receivers, they don't dribble out the packages daily.
They seem to batch-process them, and then either truck 'em all to the shipper, or have the shipper send out one truck for the lot.
Probably the most efficient, and a way to cut shipping costs.

They'll get here when they get here! - :up

SatelliteAV is not some Ma and Pa Kettle organization. They ship literally hundreds if not thousands of boxes every day internationally.

If you have ever worked in or seen a true shipping company work, it is almost an assembly line shipping room.

First the Sales Order is created online or by phone, then boxed, weighed and confirmed for payment. Once the Sales Order is processed, it becomes a Sales Invoice, a shipping label is created, placed on the box and moved to the area for pickup by the shipping company.

Most have a deadline as to when the shipper will be there to pickup for delivery. If your item has been processed before the deadline, it will go out that day.

I have received my email stating that the order was processed. I fully expect to receive the shipping information sometime later tonight.

I am sure the 7-10 day deliver was to cover time of actual shipping.

My shipment is on it's way. I just responded to the original email instructions and followed up with a phone call because I had to change my shipping address due to the flood here. They also emailed the shipping bill/label. Will advise when it arrives!
-C.

I called my order in today and gave the rep my user id and the cc for the shipping. They already had the money for the order

And 7-10 days is stock time frame that they tell us

I called my order in today and gave the rep my user id and the cc for the shipping. They already had the money for the order

And 7-10 days is stock time frame that they tell us
I called and gave the rep authorization for the shipping, she asked for my SatGuys user I.D. and she said I was good to go! (already had my CC info) :up

hi
i cant seem to find the email,think the wife deleted it will call tomorrow
sorry for high jack
thank you

brotherhood, you were in on the group buy right? If you got an email just give them a call. SatelliteAV 1-888-483-4673

They will just confirm your order, ask your user name (tell them if they don't to confirm you were in the group buy) and ask for your approval to hit your credit card with the shipping!

That easy! BTW, you never high jacked the thread, the shipping of the orders now is the topic! :up

B~Man

easy solution:

Call them on the telephone.

In this high-tech world, we sometimes forget the simple solutions.

I tried to order additional items and the cart ended up with $140 shipping. :eek:

A 5 minute phone call and the deed was done. They just used the account I had setup online and quickly processed it. :)

I just ordered my three.

Now I'll decide if I'll add one of them on the side of my Birdview scalar plate, sos I can get the History Int video off of 123 west and the audio for it off of 121 west. Or some HD variant (Like getting the hd video off of 131 and the audio for it off of some other bird.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)