Group Buy: GEOSATpro C2 LNBF $13.00!!!

I commit to buy ___ GEOSATpro LNBFs:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks everyone for your support for this group buy..... As you can tell, it was a great success! Thank you to everyone!

We will PM or email everyone who preordered unit(s) with a Sales Order for the items and quantity requested as soon as the units arrive. I only request that you do not PM or email me directly with specific requests or updates on these items.

If you wish to order additional items, we will gladly sell additional items! LOL! :D Please contact our sales department for any specific ordering, payment or shipping request after the receipt of the Sales Order. 888-483-4673

Thank you again!

Notified that the LNBF shipment is now in transit.

1. Cross the ocean by freighter
2. Customs
3. Local freight delivery.
They are scheduled to be delivered to our facility by the end of the month.

Late for the party

Brian, Please consider 2 more plus 2 brackets on this deal (if possible)
I will check back here to see if late is possible or any left.
Thanks!
JL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oops - Never mind. I missed reading the message that the Group buy had closed -
Enjoy!
---------------------------------------

Last edited:
any updates? I keep having this gut feeling I haven't received a PM with settle up price and I don't want to renege in the group buy.

Anxiously waiting the truckload myself! It's Christmas in April!! :)

Going on my new used bud going back in service! Hope it is soon!

ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

I was going to bump this thread last week but I've got so much other stuff to get done I figured getting them just to set them on the shelf right now would be silly. The end of the month + shipping time will be just about right for me.
Thanks Brian, I'll be watching my PM box.
Might be a good idea post their arrival here, then start a new thread as a sticky, and put this thread to bed. That would allow a fresh list of postings for those wanting to modify orders, or newcommers requesting to join if resources allow.

This isnt even here yet and I can hardly wait for the next 'Deal of the Month"!

Update:

Thank you for everyone's participation in the Group Buy and patience while waiting for the product to be manufactured and delivered! We have received notice that the LNBFs are currently in US customs and will arrive to our warehouse by the end of this week.

As soon as the C2 LNBFs are in the warehouse, samples tested and confirmed, we will PM each member and request the following information:

• First and Last Name:
  • Billing Address:
  • Shipping Address (if different):
  • Telephone:
  • Alternate Telephone:
  • Email Address:
  • Select Preferred Method of Payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, PayPal

You will receive a Sales Order by email including the items in the quantity that you committed to purchasing and the shipping cost. We will provide a temporary password for you to access your online account, order additional items, confirm your order, confirm shipping fees and pay by MasterCard, Visa, Discover or PayPal. Orders not confirmed and paid within 10 business days will be canceled.

Canadian orders will be shipped by USPS. US orders will be shipped at the discretion of Satellite AV by either USPS or FedEx (best value for quality ordered). Please Note that FedEx will not deliver to a PO Box, so if you have ordered multiple units, include a Physical Delivery Address.

The C2 LNBFs will have a one year Factory Warranty from date of delivery against factory defect . Satellite AV will facilitate any RMA warranty claim. Since this is a Special Group Buy Order, Satellite AV may not have adequate stock to replace a defective item with a similar unit and may elect to refund the purchase price of the item.

If you have any questions regarding your order, Please contact our Sales and Support Department at 888-483-4673. Our team is available M-Th 8am - 5pm, F 8am - 4pm, PDT.

Please do not PM your product or shipping questions!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)