Hopper 3 H341

• FFW/RW and Skip Back/Skip Forward improvements on all Joey models and Hopper Plus
that is funny the long stand bug where you skip back, 10secs and it just jump back to live tv is still there, what improvments are they talking about? I did notice to seem skip back 20sec more often then normal 10 sec, or this there work around for there dvr boxes jumping to live tv

With H341 update in my Hopper 3 the Joey WAP signal strength is now gone. Use to be in the Diagnostics>Whole Home>Wireless Joey AP2>Details. There is a note that says to check to check installation quality in the the WJ network screen. In the WJ network screen it gives the network connection signal strength but not the WAP signal strength.

Update: I just checked the WAP signal strength in my Hopper Plus and the WAP signal strength is there. Go figure. Wonder why it is missing now in the Hopper 3!
Now that my Hopper 3 is back on software H339 the Joey WAP signal strength meter is working again in the Diagnostic menu.

I also notice h3 is on H341 but my joey is J441 and not J541? I forced update to H342 on hopper and left my joey in standby.

Still waiting on fix for live tv skipping every now and then on joeys, and if I "skip back" to spot where there was skip in livetv there is NO skip in actual recording., this happen my joey connect to h3 "b" and joey connect to h3 "a" and has done so since day one

Reactions: charlesrshell
I question why the option in Tools is available to download a new version of code if the download is going to be back-leveled? That doesn't make much sense to me. :coco Shouldn't it be grayed out?

Unless Dish wants to "back out" the code level of H341 and intentionally go back to H339.

I question why the option in Tools is available to download a new version of code if the download is going to be back-leveled? That doesn't make much sense to me. :coco Unless Dish wants to "back out" the code level of H341 and intentionally go back to H339.
I read somewhere that H342 is coming tonite. Maybe 341 isn't supported anymore. So if you try to upgrade it takes you back to 339. Will try to upgrade again tomorrow.

Well, this is weird. My attempt to upgrade to H342 actually went back to H339! Trying again...
Me as well. It upgraded to 341, and when I went out for some errands I came back, and it noticed the EHD connected message, which means it auto-rebooted. When I checked, it was back to 339. Maybe a big bug was found that they are actually rolling the software back>