Hopper S208/S209 Software Release Notes

Save Series copies any existing episodes to the user partition and creates a "New and Reruns" timer. You can edit the timer and change it to "New Only" if you want.

I am still on S207 as of this morning. And I still don't know if all of my old EHD recording will play after the update.

Sent from my iPad 3 using SatelliteGuys

Both Hoppers stepped up to S209 last night! My HD partition expanded! PTAT schedule now shows active with timers scheduled (bug resolved?)! I'll have to give PTAT a few days of success until I proclaim it fixed.

Next up... OTA and Integration.

Glad to see issues getting fixed so quickly. Makes me feel comfortable in upgrading next month!

If they keep going at this pace and don't move on to the next greatest receiver, this thing should be rock solid by the end of summer. (I can't believe I'm saying that, I thought at least a year and then with DISH kicking and screaming to fix the remaining annoyances and bugs.)

Got 209 on both my hoppers since yesterday. Only obvious changes are the gig of user space, the favorite list in the guide doesn't show unmade lists, no green button from watching video.

Got 209 today on both Hoppers, but now 1 of my 4 Joeys will not link. A call to Tech support did not help so a they are sending a repair guy today.

mdavej said:
Scott, would you mind checking for a couple of bug fixes? Here are a couple from my list from 207:

- Browse doesn't use guide ascending/descending setting
- Popup keyboard on Timers page for creating a folder doesn't have Shift key like it does on Recordings Edit All page.
- While in the guide, using an IR remote, it takes several presses of Record to get the recording popup to stay open.
- Theme search for all movies only returns a few hundred results (goes to "G" and stops)
- Changing the filter in OnDemand from 4 star rating to 3 star rating causes search to hang then hopper to reboot.

Thanks

Finally got 209 myself. None of the above bugs were fixed. However the last one isn't repeatable. Another bug since inception is that adding back a single local channel that sppntaneously disappeared before to a favorites list is impossible. This disappearance is also a bug.

One Hopper received 209 this morning. The other was off and the remotes were no longer linked. The HDTV settings also were wiped. It was very weird. The programs were still on the hd and the timers were still there but most of the settings were gone. I didn't have time to diagnose, but it also wasn't seeing my external hd. The hd works fine on the one that took the update. Any thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts