I just renewed online.

I thought I had select. I went to the streaming page, entered my credentials and the streaming page opened but nothing happened. I tried refreshing 3 times and nothing. So I go into my account and see that I have "Select Lite." Apparently that does NOT include streaming. There is a button there to add streaming. When I click on that it takes me to a page where I can get streaming for $13 a month. So apparently I don't have streaming on that account. Going to have to figure out what to do. The one account I have streaming on I no longer have the car.

SiriusXM Honda Pilot Account - 1.jpg

I thought I had select. I went to the streaming page, entered my credentials and the streaming page opened but nothing happened. I tried refreshing 3 times and nothing. So I go into my account and see that I have "Select Lite." Apparently that does NOT include streaming. There is a button there to add streaming. When I click on that it takes me to a page where I can get streaming for $13 a month. So apparently I don't have streaming on that account. Going to have to figure out what to do. The one account I have streaming on I no longer have the car.

View attachment 144851

Select Lite is the cheap $5 a month Promo package of in car audio only, they offer people when you call in.

Click the “I want to Cancel button” then it will pop up and say there are some offers you can check or continue to cancel. Click to look at the offers and one will be the Select package with streaming promo for $60 a year.

I had the Select Lite promo package and that’s how it worked for me.

Select Lite is the cheap $5 a month Promo package of in car audio only, they offer people when you call in.

Click the “I want to Cancel button” then it will pop up and say there are some offers you can check or continue to cancel. Click to look at the offers and one will be the Select package with streaming promo for $60 a year.

Will they offer you a 12 month deal at that time ?
Or anywhere on the renewal process ?

Will they offer you a 12 month deal at that time ?
Or anywhere on the renewal process ?

Yes, the offer that everyone has been taking is a one time payment of $60 for a year of regular Select package that is in vehicle and streaming. There were some other offers but I don’t remember what they were. There was a thread on slickdeals about it.

Reactions: Jimbo

Thankyou osu1991! I am going to give that a try. Pretty sneaky!!

I never heard of that packge. But I found this

Did you renew recently and get this promo?

I renewed it back in September. I didn't need streaming, because I had streaming with the account on my other vehicle. Now I got rid of the other vehicle and only have a few more months of streaming before that account expires and I don't want to renew an account for just streaming.

I’ve had Select Lite for the past couple of years (6 mos. @ $30 plus fees). When I made my usual call in February to “cancel” my subscription I was offered the full 12-mo. Select plan for $60 plus fees, streaming included. This is now commonly offered when you call or go online to cancel. I’ve been a sub since the early days of Sirius and I have to say the addition of streaming at this price was a great move to keep me around even longer.

Reactions: TheKrell
I tried cancelling online and was given the choice for other offers. When I clicked on other offers I got a text box that said "Online changes to your subscription are not fully supported because you have a special offer or package. To add services to your subscription without losing your special offer or package, please call Listener Care at 866-635-7764 and an agent will be happy to help." My account is not due to renew until August.

I tried cancelling online and was given the choice for other offers. When I clicked on other offers I got a text box that said "Online changes to your subscription are not fully supported because you have a special offer or package. To add services to your subscription without losing your special offer or package, please call Listener Care at 866-635-7764 and an agent will be happy to help." My account is not due to renew until August.

My experience was the same in early April. I was able to renew my $60.00 Choice Plan via chat.

Did you ask to cancel on chat or just renew what you had?

I just cancelled on chat. They made it difficult by making me review the channels in my Select package and verifying that Spa was streaming only. I told them I was car-radio only and finally got my sub cancelled. They probably delayed me for 15 minutes. :(

Reactions: david_jr
Thanks! I told my wife about how SatelliteGuys once again has saved us some money and just renewed her Buick for another year at $60 (+ musicians fee & tax) so we save over $140 over the next year.

Wow, the prices vary quite a bit. The wife had SiriusXM since '13 but with her Smartphone she now prefers that medium instead, so she did not renew. I remember when it cost around $260/year.

I just renewed the Select package with streaming for my Honda Pilot online in my account by clicking I want to cancel my service on the home page of my account details. I was asked to choose a reason for canceling, which I chose too expensive. I was then offered All Access for $8.25 a month for 12 months or Select Package with streaming for $5.00 a month for 12 months. Came to $72.84 with tax and Royalty fees. After I checked out it asked if I was in my vehicle to receive a refresh signal. I clicked yes. I was instructed to tune to channel 2 to confirm receipt of the signal. Of course I ran to the driveway and turned on the car, came in hit send signal, ran back to the car and tuned to channel 2 and got the "update successful" message. Super easy.

Reactions: TheKrell