iOS7 Discussion Thread

The hard reset seems t have worked. Ran for 50 minutes and only lost 4%. Seems to be back to normal.

And yes, photo stream is now working again. I think I know why. Yesterday morning I awoke to. iCloud needs your login password to do a backup. It wasn't fully connected before I did that. Now it is. And it is backing up again. :)

I am running the iOS 7 beta on my 4S and I've noticed a couple of my apps do not work anymore: TWiT and Tapatalk for starters. I've done the soft reset and it still crashes. TWiT will show the splash screen for 2-3 seconds and then it goes back to the home screen. Tapatalk just freezes up.

I know it's a beta so I expected this.

I am running the iOS 7 beta on my 4S and I've noticed a couple of my apps do not work anymore: TWiT and Tapatalk for starters. I've done the soft reset and it still crashes. TWiT will show the splash screen for 2-3 seconds and then it goes back to the home screen. Tapatalk just freezes up.

Welcome to iOS7 Beta!!!!;)

It happens, and is what you get for living on the wild side. :) I am lucky, only Audible is malfunctioning, and I can just load the audiobooks in the music app, so as not to lose functionality. Now that the battery issue seems to be fixed, I truly have no complaints. It is running pretty solid. And I am looking forward to seeing it on the iPad. I wonder when that beta will be out.

I tried tapatalk again and I opened up fine. Seems its just the TWiT app not working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little birdie telling me Monday!!!

I already see it in the App Store. It's nice to not have to update all those apps. My wife has had 20 updates at one time because she never updates her apps . Glad they now have this feature. I've heard the argument already that well androids had this for years now so its nothing new.

Battery life is something else though. Mine is about 25% off where it normally was with iOS 6, and yes I did do the power/home combo to reset it twice now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)