Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

If he's got the H-H mount and the top of the special 6" pole to put it on, this is a no-brainer.

Birdviews do take a little work to bring back to optimum performance, but they're well documented here on the forum.
A top performer in its size range, and will equal or beat most 10' dishes, when properly tuned.

I agree. I picked up two Birdview dishes from linuxman a couple of years ago when he was selling off his satellite equipment, and the perforated one with H-H motor is working like a champ! I have the solid Birdview dish just parked on 99°W for now. I should probably sell it off, as it has the H-H motor and has been tuned up. Right now, it's not doing all it could be doing.

Free - mesh BUD - Greenfield, IN

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/zip/3709649679.html

3K23M33Jb5L75G35F9d3s3ac2e3891b6e14c6.jpg

Last edited:
Well darn! Brought the camera and no memory card in it! Just enough on board for one pic. It's a big fiberglass button hook. Very deep dish. And I can't upload picture to the site right now. I'll try again later

Here is a pic of a dish just like it.. http://www.satelliteguys.us/attachment.php?attachmentid=70858&d=1320118822 There may be some difference in the mount but the fiberglass is the same. If I had a ground location this dish would be mine :)

The big dish on the left with the ribs in the back is a Prodelin (now General Dynamics Satcom). The old 3.0m(10feet) version is reported to have "deformation runout for the last foot or so of the panel. In other words, the surface accuracy was bad at the dish edge".

The big dish on the left with the ribs in the back is a Prodelin (now General Dynamics Satcom). The old 3.0m(10feet) version is reported to have "deformation runout for the last foot or so of the panel. In other words, the surface accuracy was bad at the dish edge".
Yea, the old c-bander I know said it was a Prodelin and also said it wasn't good in wind either. But another fellow that has just gotten interested in FTA locally has decided to take the dish. He has a 7 1/2 footer and I advised him to go larger if he could.

Pro96 - is this close enough to go take a look?
Maybe bring us some pictures.
Never know, might actually be WORTH the asking price! ;)
If it has an ortho or an H-H mount, it'd be a treat!

Satellite Dish and Receiver - $150 (Simi Valley)

Large 8' dish still attached to house and post along with working receiver (Superguide) IQ Prism Receiver. All in great condition.
You remove. Bring truck or large van.

Pro96 - is this close enough to go take a look?
Maybe bring us some pictures.
Never know, might actually be WORTH the asking price! ;)
If it has an ortho or an H-H mount, it'd be a treat!

Yup am in Chatsworth but today been Easter no can do. I did email the seller for front/back pics

Sent from my SPH-L900