Last Resort

The bartender gal was on Fox's Doll House a few years back. She played varied characters from a prostitute to a doctor . She was always very exotic looking and now with the Australian accent ,she is even more unique sounding.

The bartender gal was on Fox's Doll House a few years back. She played varied characters from a prostitute to a doctor . She was always very exotic looking and now with the Australian accent ,she is even more unique sounding.
She (Dichen Lachman) was also on a couple of episodes of Torchwood: Miracle day. The CIA agent who ended up with her head on backwards at the airport.

KAB said:
She (Dichen Lachman) was also on a couple of episodes of Torchwood: Miracle day. The CIA agent who ended up with her head on backwards at the airport.

ah yes, torchwood miracle day. Anyone know if that is coming back?

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Man is it me or are there some very pretty gals on this show?The Lt.Grace Sheppard,Sophie the French woman,Pilar Cortez,The bartender gal is pretty but,kind of unique looking.

If you look some of them up on celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/ you may see sides of them you never seen before.:D
All from different movies they where in.

ah yes, torchwood miracle day. Anyone know if that is coming back?

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I doubt it will come back. The series premise for Miracle Day was cool, but it seemed to really drag on till the ending. It got a little depressing. Good thing it was during the FREE year long anniversary gift from DISH. I wouldn't of paid to watch it. Although, I loved the BBC version of Torchwood.

hahaha yea I remember that!Didn't realize that's who it was though.

I doubt it will come back. The series premise for Miracle Day was cool, but it seemed to really drag on till the ending. It got a little depressing. Good thing it was during the FREE year long anniversary gift from DISH. I wouldn't of paid to watch it. Although, I loved the BBC version of Torchwood.
According to Starz, they are still interested in more Torchwood...waiting on RTD.

Yepp...

images

photos-jessy-schram-02.jpg

I guess on the positive side Last Resort is getting some good exposure here at satguys.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts