Mike White, Undercover Boss

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I've never watched the show, but have seen the comercials for it.

I will check out that episode though, will be neat to see.

Season starts in late Sept, no word on when the DirecTV episode will air.

The Directv episode is set to air Sunday Oct 10, a week from today.

If you are eastern time and setting the dvr, add an hour to it. CBS is often late on Sunday following football.

Undercover Boss Next Sunday

Make sure to watch next weeks Undercover Boss they will be going undercover with Direct Tv's CEO.. We be interesting to see how things go. :)

Make sure to watch next weeks Undercover Boss they will be going undercover with Direct Tv's CEO.. We be interesting to see how things go. :)

The INFO for the show says:

Directv Reality:
When Directv CEO Mike White goes under cover at the company, he accidentally offends a customer.

Directv Reality:
When Directv CEO Mike White goes under cover at the company, he accidentally offends a customer.

wonder if the customer mentions something good :Dabout dish network and mike gets pissed and pisses a customer off:D;):)

Jimbo said:

Directv Reality:

Yep, on the preview he thought he was talking to a man when it was a woman. It made it seem like she hung up the phone on him. We will have to see if that is what really happened.

I like this show and watch all of them.

Direct TV/Undercover Boss

It is a shame that the writers have gotten to this show. Last season was really good. This time, the CEO just happens to bump into all these people with life altering stories.

The only truth in this episode was the lack of HD receivers.

It is a shame that the writers have gotten to this show. Last season was really good. This time, the CEO just happens to bump into all these people with life altering stories.

The only truth in this episode was the lack of HD receivers.

Installers ladder was guessed at being 25 lbs by Mike.
My 24' ladder is closer to 60-75 lbs.
Also noticed that shes working off the ladder, which is fine, but can't always be done, like she made it sound.
Also any supervisor that would happen to come out would have told her to set the ladder up correctly, the bottom of the ladder was 15 ft from where it should be.
ladder safety, I would have been sent home for that.

Also, never saw anyone with or even mention a hard hat when working on ladders.

The warehouse problems was also true, try to get a HR 24 from Directv.

Did anybody else notice the Dish Network sat at the customers home where Mike slowed the install? I wonder why they switched to Directv.

Now I know where some of the $ I pay to Directv goes to.

I give the guy some credit heck he new on the job himself only being in the position for 6 months. Plus getting a feel how the company works only being with them for a short time heck I bet there upper management that's been there 10yrs or more that's never gone out on a install before.

Just watched the show!

They must have edited out the part where the invoices for installation were paid.

"Mike, here is what we do. We tell these fools to go out and do installations. Then we don't pay them. Got it? OK! Now you try."

Then Mike says that this is not right....anybody with a court judgment or unpaid invoice...just send them in and we will pay you.

Missed that part.........wife was screaming about not even thinking about doing that crap again.

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts