MORE NEWS: Another Board CVC Meeting set for 1/31/05? Nothing Reported yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way.. is anyone actually watching VOOM or just watching to see what shakes?

Vicki... as you with this is driving me nuts. My wife said she is going to put me away. I said fine. Just let me take my VOOM. lol

subdude212 said:
It would be difficult to cram any more spelling or grammar errors into your post but I'm willing to bet that you are hard at work crafting another gem. Eye kant weight too sea it!

This is too funny...

VOOM Board Meeting 1/31/2005

I never found any mention of such a meeting anywhere but here. Does anyone know if it really happened? Or even if it was ever planned/

Sean had 1 source indicating a meeting today and we all ran with it.
Maybe his source was wrong?

I understand that it was only posted here. I said that. What I was wondering was---does anyone know if a meeting took place? Ideally do you know what happened if it did? But that might be asking too much.

Board meetings of public companies are public record. So I doubt that there was one.

We don't even know that there was a meeting. at this ,oment I am pretty skeptical.

- The board meeting has been delayed 2 weeks pending the DVR distribution.

- The DVR distribution has been delayed 2 weeks pending the board meeting.

I WANT MY Hi-Def DVR!!!

At a loss of 75 million a year it would only take 375 million to oparate for 5 more years. Richard Branson, where are you when we need you?

"You know, Mr. Thatcher---at the rate of a million a year---we'll have to close this place--in sixty years." - Citizen Kane)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts