My Bucket List

Not sure I'd want to see anything in modern sports. Between the borderline criminal prices for tickets, parking and concessions, the obnoxious frat-boy drunks in the stands, and watching overpaid millionaires in stadiums occupied by overpaid billionaires, bankrolled by the taxpayers.

Having said that I'd like to travel back in time for a few games. The Shot heard 'round the world, Lou Gherig's last game, Pete Rose breaking Ty Cobb's record. The 1980 Winter Olympics hockey games. Just off the top of my head.

Not sure I'd want to see anything in modern sports. Between the borderline criminal prices for tickets, parking and concessions, the obnoxious frat-boy drunks in the stands, and watching overpaid millionaires in stadiums occupied by overpaid billionaires, bankrolled by the taxpayers.

Having said that I'd like to travel back in time for a few games. The Shot heard 'round the world, Lou Gherig's last game, Pete Rose breaking Ty Cobb's record. The 1980 Winter Olympics hockey games. Just off the top of my head.

I have the Pete Rose hit on video. The whole game.

Paul W: What a waste of a nice round of golf! To those fortunate enough to attend those sporting events--"PRICELESS"