This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

NBA Basketball 2009-10 Season

Eastern Conference Playoff update...

Bulls lose at home to Bucks so Toronto keeps lead for No. 8. In race for 4, both Celtics & Hawks lose. Hawks up 1 gm

Looks like the cavs are out. Itll be Celtics vs Magic in the east. I think the Magic can matchup well against the Celtics and take the east again. The cavs will just be yet another ohio team that underperforms to the hype.

Wow another loss for the cavs. Another win for boston. That boston team is for real... cavs not so much.

when is the thread titled " What's wrong with the Cleveland Cavaliers" gonna open just like the Indians one???
The 0-2 start seems like a distant memory.

We all know that the regular season means nothing. The Cavs will shut you guys up for good in the playoffs this year!!!

Oh....NOW you say the regular season means nothing??!!!
Lol! I think home-court advantage is valuable, but I'm no dummy - - - - I have a clear memory of last season when the Cavs dominated the regular season and were bounced from the playoffs.

I do, however, find the beginning of this thread VERY funny when certain posters completely wrote off the Cavs because of a mediocre start.

Funny how Insider & Garlic boy have disappeared since their early season wise-cracks. I bet they're hiding in shame.

They never show up when the Cavs win.

They ONLY show up when they lose.

I always feel that you should show up regardless of whether your team wins or loses.

When the Cavs had that three-game skid last month, you didn't hide and dissapear.

Salsa didn't hide or dissapear when the Heat had a rough stretch of basketball.

Well....it's not so much about the schedule and record as much as it is pacing the team to not be over worked and over tired when the playoffs starts. Home court IS big, but NOT needed if you are a good team. The better team will just about always win in a 7 game series. THAT is why they went to 7 game formats so early. in the playoffs.

My 15,000+ replies shows that I have never hid from anything I have ever said.

What I meant to say is that as a sports fan, I feelyou need to show up all the time regardless of your team winning or losing.

It wasn't meant as a sign of disrespect- I was following up/responding to something HD said.

Funny how Insider & Garlic boy have disappeared since their early season wise-cracks. I bet they're hiding in shame.

Na, I just dont like basketball that much. Said it many times. Now you will see me every week when College FB starts back up

btw the Magic also clinched the #2 spot in the east the other day.

What I meant to say is that as a sports fan, I feelyou need to show up all the time regardless of your team winning or losing.

It wasn't meant as a sign of disrespect- I was following up/responding to something HD said.

Oh Sabres....did not take it that was at all, buddy! I know what you meant!

Would you sit LeBron James? - Ball Don't Lie - NBA Blog - Yahoo! Sports

The article writer brings up a good point:

Besides, what do the Cavs have left? They've clinched everything there is to clinch.

(There is history. Last year, he sat out the season finale. Besides, the Cavs need to be as healthy as possible going into the playoffs)

Sky, HD- what do you think? Rest or playing out for the King?

I don't want to speak for our great Cavs fans here, but if was me I'd rest LeBron as much as I could.

The rest vs. rust argument is always an intriguing one, but I wouldn't worry about rust with LeBron............he can play this game in his sleep!

The Cavs have a GREAT oppurtunity to win a championship, why risk an injury to the greatest player on the planet?

let LeBron rest. you don't want him tired in the playoffs. I hope Kobe gets rest after the Denver game.