New Channels and Olympics on VOOM?

DBSOgre said:
I think the next round of FSN's to be added will be the Rainbow owned ones, and there are like 6 or 7 of those left. My FOX Sports Chicago is in that category.

Yeah, but after September there will be no more Cubs, Sox, Bulls, or Blackhawks games being shown on Fox Sports Chicago. It's all going to Comcast Sports Chicago instead. From what I hear DirecTV is going to carry it and maybe Dish Network. Cross your fingers that VOOM adds that and doesn't make the mistake of wasting valuable bandwidth on a station like Fox Sports Chicago that will no longer have any professional sports coverage on it.

I only have 2 reasons to keep my D* subscription along side of Voom right now. One is Fox Sport Ohio (have to have my Cavs games when the season starts). The other is the DVR. I'll be thrilled if this rumor pans out. Now where is that DVR

all i want is the chicago channels... being a huge white sox fan, thats all i want, the abality to watch my fav. beaseball team all year long, even if it means having something like mlb extra innings on voom

but, the local chans. like fsn, wgn would rock

Any new channels coming to VOOM anytime soon?

Hello everyone,

On my other post, someone replied with a response about some new sports channel starting tomorrow. I have no idea what this is in reference to so I wanted to ask if anyone knows of any new channels coming to VOOM in the near future?

TIA,
Whiteice

The VOOM online web listings now include the following:

FSFL I, Max (Sports) FOX Sports Net Across America (Sports) MLB Baseball : Toronto Blue Jays at Tampa Bay Devil Rays (Sports) (Repeat)
FSOH1 I, Max (Sports) FOX Sports Net Across America (Sports) Paid Programming Paid Programming Paid Programming Paid Programming
FSOH2 I, Max (Sports) FOX Sports Net Across America (Sports) Paid Programming Paid Programming Paid Programming Paid Programming

zvezman said:
The VOOM online web listings now include the following:

FSFL I, Max (Sports) FOX Sports Net Across America (Sports) MLB Baseball : Toronto Blue Jays at Tampa Bay Devil Rays (Sports) (Repeat)
FSOH1 I, Max (Sports) FOX Sports Net Across America (Sports) Paid Programming Paid Programming Paid Programming Paid Programming
FSOH2 I, Max (Sports) FOX Sports Net Across America (Sports) Paid Programming Paid Programming Paid Programming Paid Programming
I am looking at the VooM Channel Lineup on their website and it only shows USA on channel 522. Where do you see this?

I'm not really into sports, but I am wondering how all these sports channels compare to DirectTV's sports package.

The Fox Sports Network channels have not shown up in the Channel Lineup at VOOMs site, only USA has on 522. The Program Guide does show both, wich is linked to zap2it.com. I wonder when we will start seeing these on our TVs :D

Still not on the sat yet, but I will be staying up to see when they add the new channels. Don't like the hours for bartending, but without it wouldn't have all my toys.

Should I expect to see these channels right now? They don't show in my PG. Do I need to go into the settings and scan for them?

Or will they just show up later?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts