New Channels and Olympics on VOOM?

wbuffetta said:
((Wow, so what does that mean for viewers not in the Ohio or Florida areas? Are we blacked out from this programming?))

Why Would Subs West of The Rockies Want Ohio & Florida Sports?

Dosen't Make Any Sense.

Why don't they get Fox Sports South?

Scott Greczkowski said:
SCI FI will not be added at this time...

I don't know why...

Maybe they are holding out for the second Dish so people will want to get the upgrade. :D

Scott, can you clarify this? Is there a link about the second dish and "upgrade" and what it entails. Thanks.

Look for the press releases abbout VOOM and SES.

No details about the second Dish are available yet, however details will be coming in the future. :)

Yup, i've got USA as well, this will make the wife happy so we can watch "Dead Zone" on Voom now. (no info) for mine as well, i'll leave it for a while and reboot later if it still says the same....

I'm getting the USA channel now, but none of the fox sports channels - it won't even let me try to tune to channel 350 or 352.

alandail said:
I'm getting the USA channel now, but none of the fox sports channels - it won't even let me try to tune to channel 350 or 352.

ditto here. but I'm in CA so maybe I'm not supposed even to see them.

Ok USA is up but where are the Fox Sports?

I was told that they could not add Fox Sports and USA at the same time due to contracts but I was told that FoxSports would be the first one added.

Vergilius said:
I woke up this morning to find the USA Network has been added at channel 522.
Me too, I watchd it for about 30 seconds, said thats nice, and flippd to an HD channel. If I wanted to watch SD id sell my HD set and buy a 36" tube.

The Fox Sports Channels are listed in the online program guide but are not on my box yet.

USA is up and on the channel I reported. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
The Fox Sports Channels are listed in the online program guide but are not on my box yet.

USA is up and on the channel I reported. :D

Well of course they wont be in your box yet, because you are neither in Ohio or FL, unless your saying that everyone will get the channels, but will be blackout for the pro games?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)