new cinema

theman

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 2, 2004
when will the new cinema channels start? does anybody no? thanks

tonight on StarzHD

Tvlman said:
My guess is next week since Oct. 1 fell on a weekend. Meanwhile check out KILL BILL tonight on StarzHD.
I think "Kill Bill" was on last Saturdays StarzHD premier. Tonight they have "Honey" with Jessica Alba and Mekhi Phifer. From what I read in the info about it, it's not my kind of movie, but I'll probably check it out for a look at Jessica Alba whom was FOX nets "Dark Angel" a couple of years back.

Don't bother wasting your time. Nothing but a junk hip-hop interracial garbage piece of crap.

oh and yeah, alba shows her belly but that's it.

Kemboy

"Don't bother wasting your time. Nothing but a junk hip-hop interracial garbage piece of crap."

Are you insecure about something?...or just prejudiced!....... :rolleyes:

Kemboy

"Don't bother wasting your time. Nothing but a junk hip-hop interracial garbage piece of crap."

Are you a insecure about something?...or just prejudiced!....... :rolleyes:

What?

The movie is crap.
Just because the guy used the word "interracial" does not mean he's "prejudiced" as you suggest in your post.
Don't be so politically correct or ultra-sensitive.

Not taking anyone's side here but . . . I think I'd have to use about a thousand words to describe Honey before I got around to "interracial". I'm guessin' undercoverbrother finds it as odd as I do that that's one of the main things that would jump out at someone about this movie. Personally, I take offense to " piece of crap " -- I kinda this movie! :p

And as far as the topic goes -- they're already showing documentaries only of ch 104, so it looks like it may have begun . . . slowly.

jmartinacevedo said:
The movie is crap.
Just because the guy used the word "interracial" does not mean he's "prejudiced" as you suggest in your post.
Don't be so politically correct or ultra-sensitive.
I didn't key in on the word " interracial ", that shows how small minded both of you are. I was obviously referring to his overall attitude! And why is it that as soon as someone points out prejudice, the word "sensitive" shows up. People who are tired of ignorance and prejudice aren't sensitive, they are just tired of ignorance and prejudice. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)