New HDNews Anchor?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
I haven't watched much HDNews lately but yesterday I did and notice an anchor I don't remember seeing before. Is she new? (I didn't get her name)

Walter L. said:
I haven't watched much HDNews lately but yesterday I did and notice an anchor I don't remember seeing before. Is she new? (I didn't get her name)

which one? what's her name? what she looks like? picture?

I didn't get her name but she has black hair and perhaps oriental. The only other female I've seen before is the "sort of" blonde.

Sean Mota said:
O yes. She is new....

I got this from HDnews regarding this anchor and others:

"Her name is Patricia Wu. She has been on the air since the start - all of the anchors have rotated their air shifts, so she is now on the mid-day to late evening shift - you probably have not seen HDN during the daytime hours. Erica Zaky was on the mid-day to late evening and will still do so but on different days - Frank Ucciardo will still be on overnights and Logan Crawford has moved to early mornings to mid-afternoons - "

That would spice things up a bit. Just as long as they dont get a male anchor we will be ok.

Sean Mota said:
I got this from HDnews regarding this anchor and others:

"Her name is Patricia Wu. She has been on the air since the start - all of the anchors have rotated their air shifts, so she is now on the mid-day to late evening shift - you probably have not seen HDN during the daytime hours. Erica Zaky was on the mid-day to late evening and will still do so but on different days - Frank Ucciardo will still be on overnights and Logan Crawford has moved to early mornings to mid-afternoons - "
Sean, thanks for the info. By the way, before HDNews she was a reporter at WNYW-TV (New York). See here:

http://www.kenlindner.com/peopleright.html

Walter L. said:
I didn't get her name but she has black hair and perhaps oriental.
OK, Walter, after having adopted a child from China, I have a need to enlighten you on the Political Correctness issue at hand: No longer is Oriental the proper term, it is now Asian. ;)

anchors

All the anchors are not new, if you watched some more, you will see that they are all the same original anchors :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts