New HDNews Anchor?

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
I haven't watched much HDNews lately but yesterday I did and notice an anchor I don't remember seeing before. Is she new? (I didn't get her name)

Walter L. said:
I haven't watched much HDNews lately but yesterday I did and notice an anchor I don't remember seeing before. Is she new? (I didn't get her name)

which one? what's her name? what she looks like? picture?

I didn't get her name but she has black hair and perhaps oriental. The only other female I've seen before is the "sort of" blonde.

Sean Mota said:
O yes. She is new....

I got this from HDnews regarding this anchor and others:

"Her name is Patricia Wu. She has been on the air since the start - all of the anchors have rotated their air shifts, so she is now on the mid-day to late evening shift - you probably have not seen HDN during the daytime hours. Erica Zaky was on the mid-day to late evening and will still do so but on different days - Frank Ucciardo will still be on overnights and Logan Crawford has moved to early mornings to mid-afternoons - "

That would spice things up a bit. Just as long as they dont get a male anchor we will be ok.

Sean Mota said:
I got this from HDnews regarding this anchor and others:

"Her name is Patricia Wu. She has been on the air since the start - all of the anchors have rotated their air shifts, so she is now on the mid-day to late evening shift - you probably have not seen HDN during the daytime hours. Erica Zaky was on the mid-day to late evening and will still do so but on different days - Frank Ucciardo will still be on overnights and Logan Crawford has moved to early mornings to mid-afternoons - "
Sean, thanks for the info. By the way, before HDNews she was a reporter at WNYW-TV (New York). See here:

http://www.kenlindner.com/peopleright.html

Walter L. said:
I didn't get her name but she has black hair and perhaps oriental.
OK, Walter, after having adopted a child from China, I have a need to enlighten you on the Political Correctness issue at hand: No longer is Oriental the proper term, it is now Asian. ;)

anchors

All the anchors are not new, if you watched some more, you will see that they are all the same original anchors :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)