New Red Couch Girl - Shari Albert

Just saw Jess. It looks like she's taking you guys' advice. Her hair was longer, with part. Sleeveless red/white shirt, hip-hugger jeans. Camera panned out to show body down to her knees. She's too petite for my taste. Waste and hips too small. Her primary deficiency has been pointed out already, and I would contribute to the fund to correct the affliction.

Man if she is listening to us and grew longer hair, she must use Miracle Grow or something, as this thread is not even 6 hours old. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Man if she is listening to us and grew longer hair, she must use Miracle Grow or something, as this thread is not even 6 hours old. :D
Well, her hair is longer than the last time I saw her, which was about 2 weeks ago. Who knows when they film these things? Maybe she's just trying to make herself look better for Darrell. :heart

cyuhnke said:
Well, her hair is longer than the last time I saw her, which was about 2 weeks ago. Who knows when they film these things? Maybe she's just trying to make herself look better for Darrell. :heart
I'm in love! :heart And I don't really mind about her "deficiency", after all, more than a mouthful is wasted, right? :neener :shh :eek:

OK...I dont have Voom yet...so can someone please post pics of these girls? I mean...they must be pretty damn hot if DarrellP is "In Love".

StevenD said:
OK...I dont have Voom yet...so can someone please post pics of these girls? I mean...they must be pretty damn hot if DarrellP is "In Love".
It's not that she's that hot, she's just very damned cute!! The kind of girl you want to hold her face in both hands and just stare into her gorgeous eyes all night (then get nasty). ;)

neither are hot. shari is the reason H.E.B. makes paper bags. She can def use some crest white strips.

jess is cute though. she acts like she knows all about voom..but i think thats all she knows about. i would def take jess if i had a choice. i am going to shut up before my girl comes in here to see what the crap i am typing.

DarrellP said:
I'm in love! :heart And I don't really mind about her "deficiency", after all, more than a mouthful is wasted, right? :neener :shh :eek:

I got a mighty big mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D

Does anyone have a digital camera to catch a screenshot? I'll try using my new digital camcorder and see if I can pull a frame off and post it.

Is this her? If so...she's nekkid in that pic!

Attachments

• shari.jpg
    shari.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 199
No, that's not her, I had my camcorder ready to go last night and Jess wasn't on. I won't be home tonight, so I don't know when I'll get another chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts