New Update Software Version S311 Hopper with Sling Is Here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
While in the guide menu with your cursor on a program press record once to record, press record twice and it creates a series, or press record three times to edit a timer. Something like that.

It's much easier to just press "select" and create the timer that way.

Just set up replacement HWS & network settings are shown differently, Moca strength shows on screen. Nice improvement & I now have green Moca using bottom Ethernet. Hope it stays that way.

Don't see any way to change nightly update time!

Last edited:
Regarding the gray buttons:
You can use one of the others that in a no-operation and then move right/left to the gray.
Do NOT press REMOVE (blue?), unless you mean it.

-Ken

Yes, I do that often, but I'm so lazy, I want a single button to get to the "grays" not the aliens :).

There are menu like the DVR Schedule where you cannot go up to the button bar because it just keeps scrolling.
You really must use a button to get there. Directly from DVR works because you are at the top.
-Ken

And that situation is where I find myself and it is really annoying.

I checked the Bluetooth out and still won't find or use a bt keyboard. :(

It's not supposed to. It's for bluetooth headsets only....

I know, but one can keep hoping! :)

I certainly look forward to getting a keyboard to work with my [strike] 721[/strike] Hopper. ;)

I think the BT function could be expanded with a little software to include a combo keyboard/pointing device. Or is it constructed in such a way that there could only be a single BT device? If that's the case, maybe they could support a wireless USB keyboard/pointing device?

I noticed that my favorite channels are now staying since the update. I just did a hard reboot of my HWS and my list still stayed as the default. Thank you Dish for listening to your customers.

Still at 309 on both of mine.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

What is a list of changes?

Did they make it so the regular hopper will download faster upon coming out of the box? Did they fix the range of the internal Wifi of the HWS as they were horrible before and would drop connections.

Joey (with update) linked to HWS (with update) shows no PT icon in guide, just small yellow icon for a recording, also seems a bit slower when watching recordings from hopper it's not linked to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts