NEWS FLASH: New Channels: LIFETIME Net, CMT, National Geographic,...

If we don't get HDNet to watch Hogan's Heroes, we can always buy it on DVD. The first season comes out March 15. Woo Woo.

jimmykce1 said:
Is the DVR coming out by the end of the month now????
Hey, if you askin me, then yes, and I'll back that claim with a promise:

If Voom does not deliver a DVR by the end of this month, I won't bill you for services.

I would have to say that you are either poorly informed, a poor salesperson or intentionally trying to deceive people.
That just about covers all consumer electronics superstores or car dealerships I have been to :haha .

stevvot said:
Anybody got an "AxE" to grind?
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
Good one!!! :D :D :D

Sometimes people are sooooooo transparent...not that a clever disguise would have worked very well...either!
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif

Let's let the AxE get ground into the earth and stay on topic, if a couple of people want a pissing war about SD PQ between Voom & Dish, take it elsewhere, please.

Go Voom! I could care less about the channels just added (except NGC) but new "discoveries" could be nice. Military perhaps?

joverstr2 said:
It is International Women's Day.....

Nah, in that case it would be

901 QVC
902 Jewelry Television by ACN
903 ShopNBC
904 ShopAtHome
905 ....
if it was up to my wife :D :D :D :D :D
ahhh you get the picture

I would assume that when Scott says "new discoveries" he means:

Discovery Kids
Discovery Home
Discovery Time
Discovery Health

More SD to better compete with D* and E*.

B.Greenway said:
BETHPAGE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 8, 2005--Cablevision Systems Corporation (NYSE: CVC) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with its Chairman, Charles F. Dolan, and Thomas C. Dolan, pursuant to which the parties will work cooperatively to finalize the separation from Cablevision of its Rainbow DBS operation. The agreement allows Rainbow DBS to remain in operation and to continue to provide its VOOM service to subscribers while Charles and Thomas Dolan seek to arrange an alternate transaction that would avoid a shutdown of Rainbow DBS. Charles Dolan has agreed to fund any costs incurred by Rainbow DBS above those that would have been incurred under a shutdown scenario. The agreement, which was approved by the Board of Directors of Cablevision at a board meeting today and by a special committee of independent directors, terminates on March 31, 2005.
Hey! That's what Sean said was happening (rumor/guess). :D

Good job.

JL

Reboot

I checked and I'm not getting any of the new channels mentioned.....is a reboot needed?

You may need to reboot and they will be there, but try tuning directly. Also Scott, as ever, is giving some big hints about future channels.

grumpy1 said:

Discovery Kids
Discovery Home
Discovery Time
Discovery Health

Don't we already get Discovery Health (ch 605)?

grumpy1 said:

Discovery Kids
Discovery Home
Discovery Time
Discovery Health

yuck give me HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)