NFL Sunday ticket deals/offers 2016...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I had already gotten the Sunday Ticket for $9 off/mo, and called to see if there were any specials on premium packages. There weren't really any appealing ones, but she DID offer ST MAX for free. Definitely took that one.

I just called back this evening (said cancel) and asked if I could get ST Max for free. Rep took about 5 seconds and came back and said I have free offer on my account. So he added it to my account and (hopefully) removed the ST @ net $34. So I think my current bill will be around $50 after the $90 off a month and free ST Max.

I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. lol

RichManitoba , the good DirecTV that we all knew and loved is being absorbed into that hatrful monster known as AT&T. It is beginning to show very much so in the employees dealings with the customers. ATT is teaching them not to care about their customers.

when i called in about an upgrade offer i received i was offer ST for 4 payments of 24.99
didn't take the downgrade they wanted to give me though

RichManitoba , the good DirecTV that we all knew and loved is being absorbed into that hatrful monster known as AT&T. It is beginning to show very much so in the employees dealings with the customers. ATT is teaching them not to care about their customers.
Wow, you must not have gotten your wish for free ST then .....

You ARE aware that for the most part, it's still D* employees in those call centers, right ?

I didnot ask for anything although I was offered a lot. I declined the offer. No the employees are being replaced with ATT nones. They are very different in attitude, which after nine years , I have never experienced with DTV.

I didnot ask for anything although I was offered a lot. I declined the offer. No the employees are being replaced with ATT nones. They are very different in attitude, which after nine years , I have never experienced with DTV.
Are you talking CSR's or outside techs ?
Currently on the outside, att have trained techs and are doing the installs in certain areas, while the contractors that have always been doing D* many are still there working.

Do you know for a FACT that att has removed all the CSRs from what D* was ?

I don't think you can say that.

As far as I know, the same Call Centers are open and I don't know that that many people have been replaced.
Its not like att closed all the call centers D* had and moved them to att cities.

Just called and was offered the -$9.00 a month and FREE upgrade to ST max. Not the best deal out there, but I never get it for free (customer since 2000). - $54 (6 x 9.00) plus current credits totaling -$40 for 8 more months, and additional -$7.99 for HBO for 2 months remaining. This is something I choose to accept. Just posting my results.

actually considering your already getting $40 off its a good deal
Yes, I got that when upgrading my internet speed. AT&T high speed internet is not offered in my area so I used that fact to stay with D* and just get internet with Time Warner (soon to be Charter?)

Just called and was offered the -$9.00 a month and FREE upgrade to ST max. Not the best deal out there, but I never get it for free (customer since 2000). - $54 (6 x 9.00) plus current credits totaling -$40 for 8 more months, and additional -$7.99 for HBO for 2 months remaining. This is something I choose to accept. Just posting my results.
That is a good deal you got ... often times they won't give much of an offer if you still have Other credits already on it.

Just completed my annual ST call for discount checks.

My acct status at time of call:

- Cust since 1999
- Premium Sub each year
- No active credits at time of call. I rarely call for any other discounts during the year as ST is my discount goal.
- Rec'd ST (reg, not Max) free last year w/1 yr contract. Expired 08/18 .
- I called 1st time on 08/19; received offers similar to other forum members; no free ST offer, monthly discounts. If I recall, my best offer at that time was the $35/mo off monthly bill.

2nd call today Fri 09/02 U.S. time:

I said "Contract End Date" at the voice menu. I'm not 100% sure I reached 'Retentions/Cust Loyalty' Dept but based on my result, I'm almost certain I reached them.

I received ST reg (not Max) free this season with another 1-yr contract. I'm pleased as that's my annual goal for 2 reasons:

- I'm staying with DTV; no plans to switch providers.
- I don't use the ST Max features.

This year was the 1st time in several years where I had to call a 2nd time to get the offer I was seeking. I'm not sure I reached 'Retentions' during the 1st call but I'd decided to call again later at that time as I didn't receive the free ST offer.

Best hope for others calling for discounts.

2z9ifc1.jpg

I'm not sure I reached 'Retentions' during the 1st call but I'd decided to call again later at that time as I didn't receive the free ST offer.

Why not ask them if they are in retention? That's what I do and if they are not I ask them to transfer. No sense wasting 20 minutes talking to someone who ultimately can't help you.

I said in an earlier post that I got ST Max for free - but it turns out I didn't. When I called because they didn't remove the ST charge, they said it was explained incorrectly to me as I only got the free upgrade to ST Max.

Still, I can't complain as I currently have $99/month in credits.

After checking my Account Activity, I think I received additional discounts. I haven't looked at how they list discounts in a while so I'm not sure but it looks that way.

aylnjk.jpg

I recall the CSR mentioning I was qualified for additional discounts but didn't recall the details about what the CSR mentioned about it at the time of the phone conversation.

Talked to a young lady called Anna.
Okay guys, just got off the DirecTV retention department here is what I got:

NFL Sunday Ticket Max total $50 paid in 2 payments, originally $100 in 4 payments, but they are crediting me the first two months of payments. So it would be $24.99 in two payments for NFL ST MAX.

At first she offered me the regular Sunday Ticket for the same price but paid in full in one payment...so I asked for any deals on the Max and thats what she offered me.

Then they offered me $40 off for 12 months.
After that they offered me HBO/CINEMAX/Showtime free for 3 months.

No additional contract required, my contract expires in January.

WOW, I am surprised.
I am super happy with the deal I got!

nflstmax.png

Just wanted to let you know she put me on hold few times, I think she kept checking with her supervisor back and fort and got me the best deal possible without a contract. With a 12 month contract extension it would have been $50 off for 12 months...but I think after January I will have a bit more leverage. Overall another year with great discounts and Sunday Ticket Max at a super low price, last year I think I got it for literally less than half off.

I'm striking out big time this year. I have been a customer for 6 years and have always got deals, 6 years of getting the Sunday ticket for free, some of those years even getting extra credits to where they paid me to have Sunday ticket, haha!! Looks like my luck has ran out as they aren't offering anything to me this year. Talked to retention 3 times, told them to disconnect me and they said ok, not offering me anything to stay and no Sunday ticket discounts.

Are they still doing the week 1 free Sunday ticket preview?

I'm striking out big time this year. I have been a customer for 6 years and have always got deals, 6 years of getting the Sunday ticket for free, some of those years even getting extra credits to where they paid me to have Sunday ticket, haha!! Looks like my luck has ran out as they aren't offering anything to me this year. Talked to retention 3 times, told them to disconnect me and they said ok, not offering me anything to stay and no Sunday ticket discounts.

Are they still doing the week 1 free Sunday ticket preview?

At least you've gotten a deal for those 6 years, last 2 years was ST Full with Max upgrade free, this year is Max for full with 9 off a month for 6 months, I've been a 10 year sub, and it's a clear slap in the face that new subs get it free their first year. My new customer deal in 2006 was 79.99 for the Everything package, forget the name at the time, and ST SD Free, that's it, never got 2 yr price lock, or anything. Getting ridiculous. Do you guys or anyone have credits already on your account? Are you able to get a deal on ST? I never am late on payment, never shut off, etc....... Idk if there's someone higher I can get through to, but these DirecTV and AT&T Reps don't have the power, or won't budge.

I love NFL ST, and DirecTV, but it's getting to the point if I could stream every game via ST.tv I would, but because I own a house, they would never give it to me, so I'm stuck paying monthly, over $200 with ST Max, even more with NBA LP every month.

At least you've gotten a deal for those 6 years, last 2 years was ST Full with Max upgrade free, this year is Max for full with 9 off a month for 6 months, I've been a 10 year sub, and it's a clear slap in the face that new subs get it free their first year. My new customer deal in 2006 was 79.99 for the Everything package, forget the name at the time, and ST SD Free, that's it, never got 2 yr price lock, or anything. Getting ridiculous. Do you guys or anyone have credits already on your account? Are you able to get a deal on ST? I never am late on payment, never shut off, etc....... Idk if there's someone higher I can get through to, but these DirecTV and AT&T Reps don't have the power, or won't budge.

I love NFL ST, and DirecTV, but it's getting to the point if I could stream every game via ST.tv I would, but because I own a house, they would never give it to me, so I'm stuck paying monthly, over $200 with ST Max, even more with NBA LP every month.

I hear you, dude. It's not like it used to be, that's for sure. I guess I'll just have to buckle down and pay for it this year, lol.

Everytime I call they thank me for being a customer since 2010 but they have no offers for me. No credits, no deals, nothing. My bill is set up for auto pay so I never been late for a payment, I have one of the larger packages, been a good customer and still nothing. Looks like the AT& T takeover is in full swing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)