OPENBOX S9 HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
The specs show it has a wide range of input freq and voltage. So even if your 92vac has large overshoots it probably will run on it. I haven't seen a power pack pictured or mentioned so it probably will not work on direct 12v.

POWER
AC auto input range:100-240VAC 50/60Hz
Consumption (Standby): Max. 10W (<1 W)

Jim

Thanks for the info... I wish it said 90-240 VAC ;) The 2 that do not work right say 100-240. The others that do, and I can get to, show 90 volts at the lower limit. The "switching" power supplies usually handle the inverter quite well, the straight regulated often have problems.

When budget allows, I tythink I will try one!

Hi friends,

I have bought a Openbox S9 HD from Dex-shop. It seems like a good receiver but when i will watch the channels, i get the message''scrambled''. What can i do? Thanks in advance.

Gurel

"Scrambled " means you are tuned to a channel that requires a subscription. You'll need to do some research and find if there are free channels on the satellite you are aimed at, or find another satellite, that has free channels. You MAY be able to buy a subscription card for the Openbox for certain channels locally. I'm in Michigan, USA and we don't have that capability here, but in Europe it is common. Welcome to SatGuys.
:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts