Phlat's Birdview Install

Status
Please reply by conversation.
A guy gave me his dish on a 20 foot pole. I took it down and bolted on a solid aluminum dish and covered it with 505 mirrors. It has a 36 volt motor. Does anybody know where to find a controller for it?

A guy gave me his dish on a 20 foot pole. I took it down and bolted on a solid aluminum dish and covered it with 505 mirrors. It has a 36 volt motor. Does anybody know where to find a controller for it?

If you just want to turn it to a particular place for aiming, a 12 volt car battery can do that, albeit slower than normal. Reverse the battery leads and it'll then go in the other direction. Just be very careful where you point that "death ray" if the sun is shinning bright.

Last edited:
I believe that a boiler needs to be mounted at the reflective amplification point; which weighs quite a bit. This type has a small water flow and boiler point, where the work takes place and the pressure is small, but the heat moves to a hot water chamber where the actual water is heated The other modifier is the amount of steam each assembly size must be kept to a minimum for less shadowing during all focus period. Or the dual motor test of sunlight effectiveness; where the az and el is defined as the controller, which follows the sun every 2 seconds; which was Motorola (today it has been sold). Actually a part of Micros to Mains, the College of choice had many courses on these materials (with Moto or like MPU and CPU's; right along with nursing and Medical grade electronics.

But since they ask; it is a steam car too! The boiler then drives pistons and transmissions! Generators!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts