PlAYBOY VOOM 701 starts on March 1st

I won't see it until Tuesday when voom is installed. Someone check it out tomorrow to find out is it a subscription or PPV?

Hopefully its a sub. This is Playboy HD we are talking about... right?

Someone call Voom to see if Playboy HD is a sub and how much a month or a PPV.

Maybe this will bring a software upgrade and others channels (like INHD). I am looking forward to go to sleep and wake up now. :)

weird how it appears on zap it BEFORE the start and HBO and Cinemax it takes a day to show up..with VOOM you just have to be surprised

watch how the messages pick up here and @yahoo the next two days..i guess it''s a hot subject

PLBYVM The Secret Cellar (2002, Adult) A woman inherits a decrepit mansion where spirits run rampant. R HDTV
Night Calls 411 Live (Special) CC HDTV
Lex in the City (Adult) CC HDTV

No--Voom website. Go to tomorrow's program guide and drill down into 1 of the movies listed on the Playboy channel. Movie description also gives the cost. I'm thinking a lot of guys are going to start hooking up land lines for this.

directv alows either ppv or monthly @14.95 i think.at least first month should be free and this probably means a software push tonight to allow PG

Melody, Leah, Kitty. This channel - $9.99/90 min. To get 5 channels for $12.99 go to ch. 593. Subject to blackout.

Lynn Stone, Dora Venter, Eva Black. This channel - $9.99/90 min. To get 5 channels for $12.99 go to ch. 593. Subject to blackout.

593 is a DirectV Channel to enable all 5 :mad:Hot Network and playboy) channels on Directv. The information is for directv!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)