PlAYBOY VOOM 701 starts on March 1st

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I won't see it until Tuesday when voom is installed. Someone check it out tomorrow to find out is it a subscription or PPV?

Hopefully its a sub. This is Playboy HD we are talking about... right?

Someone call Voom to see if Playboy HD is a sub and how much a month or a PPV.

Maybe this will bring a software upgrade and others channels (like INHD). I am looking forward to go to sleep and wake up now. :)

weird how it appears on zap it BEFORE the start and HBO and Cinemax it takes a day to show up..with VOOM you just have to be surprised

watch how the messages pick up here and @yahoo the next two days..i guess it''s a hot subject

PLBYVM The Secret Cellar (2002, Adult) A woman inherits a decrepit mansion where spirits run rampant. R HDTV
Night Calls 411 Live (Special) CC HDTV
Lex in the City (Adult) CC HDTV

No--Voom website. Go to tomorrow's program guide and drill down into 1 of the movies listed on the Playboy channel. Movie description also gives the cost. I'm thinking a lot of guys are going to start hooking up land lines for this.

directv alows either ppv or monthly @14.95 i think.at least first month should be free and this probably means a software push tonight to allow PG

Melody, Leah, Kitty. This channel - $9.99/90 min. To get 5 channels for $12.99 go to ch. 593. Subject to blackout.

Lynn Stone, Dora Venter, Eva Black. This channel - $9.99/90 min. To get 5 channels for $12.99 go to ch. 593. Subject to blackout.

593 is a DirectV Channel to enable all 5 :mad:Hot Network and playboy) channels on Directv. The information is for directv!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)